Missing Something for 100%? Post here for help.

I have a question about the ten bonus levels in Gringotts.. is there more to find than the ten gold bricks?

I'm asking because I'm missing a single gold brick and I searched all over Hogwarts. And yes, the 24 levels are all complete.

And what exactly can you do in the basement of the inn? Only building the four things?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the 200. brick, it was in the dining room.. now it's 5 more characters..

Edited by hoochli

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paxman - you need to send the ball from the lower paintings all the way up to the dog painting. 2 or 3 pictures to shoot.

Can anyone tell me where the student in peril is in the restricted area mission is??

For that, you can go here and scroll down under my username and the post regarding The Restricted Section.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3252535#post3252535

Good Luck!

Edited by GreenAchys

Also anyone have done the 3 golden trophies (1 broken, 1 man with tophat and another is monkey) on the upper level in (maybe?) library?

That doing my nuts in! Ive no idea what to do, as 2 of them kept shaking their heads refusing to something...

Also anyone have done the 3 golden trophies (1 broken, 1 man with tophat and another is monkey) on the upper level in (maybe?) library?

That doing my nuts in! Ive no idea what to do, as 2 of them kept shaking their heads refusing to something...

i have 100% the game and did not do anything more here, an annoying red herring me thinks :)

I have a question about the ten bonus levels in Gringotts.. is there more to find than the ten gold bricks?

nothing more to find there

And what exactly can you do in the basement of the inn? Only building the four things?

yes, only build the four things for 4 gold bricks

Just need one more Student in Peril myself. Wish there was a list available now.

I know right! There is one getting made so I think I am going to have to wait until it's complete to carry on, I'm sick of walking around Hogwarts doing things I know I've done before but thinking "Just incase", It's driving me crazy haha.

@DanAmlwch - I don't think so, I'm one short myself but I did manage to WL that guy off the railing and onto the stairs and nothing unlocked. I think it's like the kid surrounded by dancing chairs in one of the common rooms - not perilous enough...

Ye I noticed the one in the middle of the chairs as well (Accidentally killed him with that green skull spell and he has not returned :confused:). Let me know if you find your last SIP as we might be missing the same one, I'll post the location of mine if I find him but to be honest I will most probably wait for a guide now.

Ye I noticed the one in the middle of the chairs as well (Accidentally killed him with that green skull spell and he has not returned :confused:). Let me know if you find your last SIP as we might be missing the same one, I'll post the location of mine if I find him but to be honest I will most probably wait for a guide now.

I found my last SIP. I had, rather embarrassingly, missed the very first one you can get. In the Gryffindor common room there's a minifig in a hunched over position where the red chairs are. Hit him with any spell and he should rearrange into normal form, dust himself off and trigger the unlock and a gold brick.

I am now 199/200 and still stuck in that wretched clock tower. Nowhere else in Hogwarts triggers the detector. The clock is up and running, the snake door has no illuminated spot to activate it, the orange picture is unresponsive and only the 3 small clocks and spiderwebs can be shot (all indefinitely). I have the red brick and character tokens from the room already. The arrow disappears if the room is time-turned so the brick must be in the original phase.

I'm starting to panic now, as I had a freeze in the courtyard outside when first going through after finishing the story, and I'd just been in the clock tower at the time. I think the autosave kicked in OK but I'm worried it's glitched now with the room complete and the brick lost for good.

Of course, no 200 bricks = no bonus level = no Voldemort = lots of unachievable points.

I'm missing one last gold brick, the gold brick detector goes off in the Gryffindor bedroom after using the timeturner. I have destroyed absolutely everything in the room, what do I have to do to get the brick to appear?

There's a big chest to the rear of the room, left of centre. Zap it open and jump in!

I'm missing one last gold brick, the gold brick detector goes off in the Gryffindor bedroom after using the timeturner. I have destroyed absolutely everything in the room, what do I have to do to get the brick to appear?

I think there is a chest locked with a metal padlock and chain in the bedroom (between two beds) in which you have to jump into to get the gold brick, much like the chest in B&B at Diagon Alley.

does anyone know if this guy in the stall is a student in peril? cause if he is i have no idea how to get him out of the toilet lol.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z248/canon624/IMG00266-20100630-0353.jpg

Just found this meself too, Go on next door (left door) and hit it and the student in Peril will be released!

I think there is a chest locked with a metal padlock and chain in the bedroom (between two beds) in which you have to jump into to get the gold brick, much like the chest in B&B at Diagon Alley.

Thanks, that was it :woop: I had already opened the chest but for some reason hadn't jumped into it.

i have noticed there are items which have red flashy around them, can someone please explain how i open these as there are some characters and crests in these, i thought it would have been one of the red spells but this doesnt seem to work?

any help is much appreciated

thanks

I am missing the last gold brick... I can see the indicator flashing in the library, where you have to drink the age potion and get in. It is flashing in front of a bookshelf but I cannot find it! Any help would be appriciated!

EDIT: Read that it was a glitch... I found the last one though and now I got the 1k!

Edited by Squidward GR

i have noticed there are items which have red flashy around them, can someone please explain how i open these as there are some characters and crests in these, i thought it would have been one of the red spells but this doesnt seem to work?

any help is much appreciated

thanks

You will need to have bought an evil character (Quirrel, Voldemort, Tom Riddle Jnr & I think Snape works as well) Then just use WL (The pink spell) on the red flashy objects.

You will need to have bought an evil character (Quirrel, Voldemort, Tom Riddle Jnr & I think Snape works as well) Then just use WL (The pink spell) on the red flashy objects.

Lucius Malfoy works too. And that guy you find in level 4-1.

Golddiamond. Wherabouts do you hit the door in the toilets? and which spell?

Update: the toilet student is NOT a SIP. My last one was in the Gryffndor common room and was curled up by the red chairs and sofa. A couple of hits and he was free.

Update: the student surrounded by chairs is not a SIP so ignore.

Edited by PeaBea

Help!!! I´m missing the hufflepuff crest piece in Year 4 Level 5 the Black Lake, the house crest detector seems to point to the middle of the lake and after to the center of the squid, dont know how to get it :(

i was missing a piece on that level, my last one was underneath a small rowing boat with a man in it, go in the first pipe then when u shoot the blocks around the next pipe u need to go through then look north u will see it, use magic on it and the boat rows away.