Help missing 1 character

Someone please help i am missing 1 character. The one I am missing is the one in the very last row on the right next to custom J. I can't figure out how to get him to appear in the hub. I have gotten everything to 100%, all the gold bars, all the mini kits, and all the characters except the last one....I can't figure out how to unlock it! Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Someone please help i am missing 1 character. The one I am missing is the one in the very last row on the right next to custom J. I can't figure out how to get him to appear in the hub. I have gotten everything to 100%, all the gold bars, all the mini kits, and all the characters except the last one....I can't figure out how to unlock it! Please let me know if you have any ideas.

This character is dancing Jack there is no way to earn him in the hub but you can just type in the code VDJSPW. Don't worry it wont cancel achievements, hope this helps

Cakey

Hi i have a similar problem but rather than most peoples 1 character missing im still missing

Mallot

Scratch

Bo'son

Grapple

Wyvern

Angler

Hadras

Crash

Penrod

Lord Cutler Beckett

I cant fine cheats for them or them in the hub (I havent done the ride bonus level yet)

Edited by Natz
deleting a found character

Hi i have a similar problem but rather than most peoples 1 character missing im still missing

Mallot

Scratch

Bo'sun

Grapple

Wyvern

Angler

Hadras

Crash

Penrod

Lord Cutler Beckett

I cant fine cheats for them or them in the hub (I havent done the ride bonus level yet)

The Ride doesn't unlock any characters.

Try going in the door in the hub that Blackbeard has to open. About 6 or 7 characters will follow you in there, and most of the time they are Flying Dutchman and Queen Anne characters. That's how I got a few, including Wyvern and Penrod.

Beckett I got in the hub where the minikit bottles are.

The Ride doesn't unlock any characters.

Try going in the door in the hub that Blackbeard has to open. About 6 or 7 characters will follow you in there, and most of the time they are Flying Dutchman and Queen Anne characters. That's how I got a few, including Wyvern and Penrod.

Beckett I got in the hub where the minikit bottles are.

Tried this but unable to buy them. They just come into sight with the black head on top of their own heads.

Any suggestions?

Tried this but unable to buy them. They just come into sight with the black head on top of their own heads.

Any suggestions?

Beat the crap out of them until the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png shows up.. then buy the character. just don't break them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If you click onto your Pause Menu, then Extras, then Add Code at the top and add VDJSPW, he appears. He is quite useful if you need to do something and keep getting enemies attacking you. He will dance away and they will join in whilst your secondary character can get on with the job in hand.

• 7 months later...