Road Maps - The Complete Walkthrough

Method

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be putting up three in the next week or so, for each of the games that I've made achievement guides for.

Schizoid will need a brand new one.

But Red Alert 3 and Infinite Undiscovery will need to have their road maps re-written as the current ones were intended to be used with the forum versions of the guides, and so won't work for the main site guides :p.

Edited by Demon9Tom

My Road Maps:

In progress:

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Rainbow Six Vegas

College Hoops 2k6

NBA 2k6

Submitted:

3D Ultra™ Minigolf (Submitted 2/28/09)

Spyglass Board Games (Submitted 2/20/09)

Texas Hold 'em (Submitted 1/12/09)

Added to the Main Site:

Retail

Banjo Kazooie: N&B (CLICK) (Submitted 1/19/09)

Fuzion Frenzy 2 (CLICK)

Hour of Victory (CLICK) (Submitted 1/18/09)

NHL 2K6 (CLICK)

Arcade

Banjo Kazooie (CLICK)

Dash of Destruction (CLICK)

Hardwood Backgammon (CLICK) (Submitted 1/14/09)

PC

Hour of Victory PC (CLICK) (Submitted 1/18/09)

Edited by Evil Demon55

Well I've made and submitted 10 Road Maps so far. Where is my award? :p

In all seriousness though, I absolutely love writing Road Maps and I've written two a day for the past three days now. Since hardly nobody will write Road Maps for sport games that's mainly what I'll be writing them for. And since every game needs one I figured so did every sport game, so I'll be working on most of the sport games for the next week or so and then I'll move on to other genres of games when I've finished them.

Method, let me know if you guys don't need Road Maps for certain sport games.

Edited by Bishop24

Method, let me know if you guys don't need Road Maps for certain sport games. I know the '06 sport games can be left alone as those games are pretty straight forward achievement-wise.

I can't speak for Method but I am pretty confident that a Road Map for every game will be accepted. I'm sure a Road Map can still help someone on a game that may look straight foward to most.

Edit: Just did a Road Map for Feeding Frenzy 2, am about to submit it now.

Feeding Frenzy 2

Edited by JJBDude

My Road Maps:

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (Link)

Cabela's Big Game Hunter (Link)

King Kong (Link)

MLB 2k6 (Link)

MLB Front Office Manager (Link)

NBA Ballers: Chosen One (Link)

NCAA Basketball 09 (Link)

Quantum of Solace (Link)

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (Link)

Surf's Up (Link)

TMNT (Link)

Edited by Pashos

Well I've made and submitted 6 Road Maps so far. Where is my award? :p
As of now, the admins haven't awarded anyone their road map award yet. Even me and I've written 22! As you know with all awards, patience is the key :)

I can't speak for Method but I am pretty confident that a Road Map for every game will be accepted. I'm sure a Road Map can still help someone on a game that may look straight foward to most.
Correct. If a game is missing a road map then by all means make one. Just please be sure you put in due diligence and submit a quality product.

I don't know if I'm missing something simple, but the first page says there is a roadmap for Madden 09, but when I go to the Madden 09 page, I don't see the roadmap under the achievement guide or the achievement listing. Where is it?
Although I have added the maps to the site, some are still yet to be activated by Pants. Give it a day and you should be able to see it. The problem is I update the FAQ as soon as I add a map so I don't fall behind, but until the map is activated, it is not viewable to all.

Banjo Kazooie

Hour of Victory PC/Xbox 360

Fuzion Frenzy 2

College Hoops 2k6

Texas Hold 'em

NBA 2k6

Dash of Destruction

NHL 2k6

Just wondering, I am doing HoV for both systems, does that counts as 1 or 2 road maps in total, even if they are to be simular/the same?

I can actually write these guides pretty quickly, I just get side tracked.

Edited by Evil Demon55