Best way to MAX suits

I found what I believe is the fastest way to MAX level for each suit. Between 45 minutes to an hour (per suit). Load up the last level, Ravencroft. Play through the first part up until you have to rescue Menken. (he gets surrounded by the symbiote guys) You can choose to take out the guys on the wall for an extra 600-700XP or you can bypass the glider guy and jump right in the circle. Sometimes he will make your life annoying by dropping bombs on your fight, but it can help too. AS SOON AS this section is over, you will get about 1700 XP (depends on how well you fight). Right here, you can restart (you need to do the conversation, but do not need to drop him off), and you will be right back on the light post just before this fight, and will keep your XP.

I tried this on Hero and Super-Hero, and you DO get more XP on the higher difficulty, however, the fights take much longer. Usually about twice as long, for only 50% more XP, so I recommend Hero.

Obviously, switching your suit throughout your initial play through will save quite a few hours of grinding by the end, so if you are reading this before you start. DO THAT TOO, even while collecting things. If you are MAXed don't wear that suit anymore.

If someone finds a better place to grind this out, please share, but I think this is a solid spot.

Edited by Midnight Malice

This method was working great untill today, I'm only getting 1700+ xp

Yep, same here. Looks like they nerfed it :chair

Edit: clearing DEADLOCKS fast without getting spotted nets you approx 2'800 - 3'500 (depending on your fight style you'll gain another 1'500 - 2'000 during the Sequence). 4'000 ain't bad at all :)

Edited by Vengeful Bane

Just raised the hero level to max and the xp has gone back to 2500+ cheers Reqqu

I'll echo this. Got 2700 every time by making sure I went into Peter's apartment with level 3 heroism and then started the mission. Be aware, your hero level will go back down to 1 when you start but the game counts your level from when you enter your apartment so you get the max XP.

So pleased to have this grind out the way. From testing, there really is no quicker way. The deadlocks take much longer to complete and travel to. Each suit on Ravenscroft should only take 25 minutes a piece.

Yep, same here. Looks like they nerfed it :chair

Edit: clearing DEADLOCKS fast without getting spotted nets you approx 2'800 - 3'500 (depending on your fight style you'll gain another 1'500 - 2'000 during the Sequence). 4'000 ain't bad at all :)

You are right, but most deadlocks take twice as long as clearing the protection circle, and you also need to swing from deadlock to deadlock, which takes about as long as clearing the circle... so even if you were only getting 1700 (which someone found the connection to that, thank you) you would still be able to do 3 runs through the enemies at Ravencroft for every deadlock that is about 5k, and you don't need to worry about your style as much. PLUS the seismic blast method takes a couple minutes less than straight up fighting, and if you do it at level 3 Hero, you are getting almost 5k every 5 minutes, without having to swing around the city.

For those who had not yet started game, should always get heroism to maximum before entering story mission, so XP gain is biggest possible. This will reduce time to level up all suits after completing story.

You are right, but most deadlocks take twice as long as clearing the protection circle, and you also need to swing from deadlock to deadlock, which takes about as long as clearing the circle... so even if you were only getting 1700 (which someone found the connection to that, thank you) you would still be able to do 3 runs through the enemies at Ravencroft for every deadlock that is about 5k, and you don't need to worry about your style as much. PLUS the seismic blast method takes a couple minutes less than straight up fighting, and if you do it at level 3 Hero, you are getting almost 5k every 5 minutes, without having to swing around the city.

Yep that's true, I learned the hard way on my Xone ride. As I'll finish TASM2 on 360 & PS4 as well i'll stick with my Deadlock Method ... 1st I have the perfect knowledge by now and will combine the maxing together with the comic grinding. :drunk

Yep that's true, I learned the hard way on my Xone ride. As I'll finish TASM2 on 360 & PS4 as well i'll stick with my Deadlock Method ... 1st I have the perfect knowledge by now and will combine the maxing together with the comic grinding. :drunk

not only that your getting tech points as well