Treasure Trove Achievement Guide

Achiever TM

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the check list! Luckily the item I was missing was one of the very first. The last item I was missing was the elevator puzzle in "The Great Gate - Inside the Tower"! Fully 100% this game now =)

Edited by pot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ok I have been playing this game for over 110hrs, I used the prima guide and got all items in the book. ive seen the posts about the 5 missing items but when I go to those locations, I cant seem to find them - is there anyone who can be crazy specific on where and what they are? I got the spell collector cheevo but this damn TT is killing me. on top of this I have all but 2 characters at max lvl and still no cheevos for them either??

also i tried to go to the auction house and there is a sign in front of the door and it says "closed we will see you next time"

GT: tough SCHMIDT

Edited by jsnss4lyf

• 1 month later...

Big thanks for the excellent checklist. I decided to replay this game because I absolutely love it and I had no clue what item I was missing on my first playthrough, but this thread let me pick up the achievement on the second go around.

Carefully using this checklist and Split Infinity's walkthru (I prefer the text one) will net you this achievement easily.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm on 99,980 GS at the moment, decided to replay Lost Odyssey as one of my favourite games this gen to get the extra 20g for the treasure trove achievement..and finish this gen on 100k.

I never finished this game off achievement wise.. and probably won't as I got bored grinding to lvl 99 and never finished the DLC - however I'm really enjoying playing through it again using this guide - this has been my favourite JRPG this gen, closely followed by Resonance of Fate.

Currently just nearing the end of Disc 3 and have everything marked off so far.. I know its going to get more complicated soon with ToE approaching and all the sidequests.. but hopefully I don't run into too many problems :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm on 99,980 GS at the moment, decided to replay Lost Odyssey as one of my favourite games this gen to get the extra 20g for the treasure trove achievement..and finish this gen on 100k.

I never finished this game off achievement wise.. and probably won't as I got bored grinding to lvl 99 and never finished the DLC - however I'm really enjoying playing through it again using this guide - this has been my favourite JRPG this gen, closely followed by Resonance of Fate.

Currently just nearing the end of Disc 3 and have everything marked off so far.. I know its going to get more complicated soon with ToE approaching and all the sidequests.. but hopefully I don't run into too many problems :)

Good luck dude. I recently had to get a new gamertag, and I want this to be my first 100% on the new one, as I've tried and failed (got fed up) on all my previous attempts.

• 2 weeks later...

Will the achievement unlock if you've collected every item in the field that is NOT available at the auction house, even if you haven't actually bought the rest of the items at the auction house? Or rather, is it possible to have this achievement while there are still items to be purchased at the auction house?

• 1 month later...

Okay, so after all these years, I finally decided to go ahead and finish this game. After a grueling extra 40 hours of searching everywhere for my missing items, I just couldn't get my TT and final achievement. After taking a week break to play a little FF XIII-2 (with Lightning Returns FFXIII-3 coming out soon), I decided to put it in and try some more. FIRST damn place I look (Temple of Enlightenment), which I was putting off because I HATE the damn temple areas in this game, I find a chest I missed somehow. I was using the shitty Prima guide on my play through and used Achiever TM's guide to go back to look in places and couldn't find it anywhere. Turns out I missed the ?x6? Gravestone of Fears in the top left corner of the first room. I unfortunately was so excited I found the last item I burned that crappy guide and now I can't check if the item was missing in the guide. O.O I thought I'd post to tell people that the places you are putting off is probably where they are, lol.

I posted this in the two threads about this achievement that had the most posts, but didn't want to retype it, so I copy and pasted.

If someone has the crappy guide, they should check and see if that item is in fact in there.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...