master of ceremonies achieve

• 2 weeks later...

Set the following game up: team territory, siege: custom, (only change helicopters to on) and desert gulch, 5 minutes, advanced: room closed, re spawns off, players 2, and auto timer on:30 seconds....game start timer off..... and let it run wen ur asleep and at work or school

Edited by iTz ArMS
ah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
i ran my xbox for 18 hours and no 8-hour-cheeve?! does only the real-playtime count towards it?!?!

Yes if you have not found out by now. Anytime out of actual game play (ie. in the menues) Does not count. there for if your running 30 second auto launching and getting 36 second game play it will take quite a while to get the 8 hrs played.. after your master of cerimonies or before if you want 8hrs just, basicaly reverse everything:

1. Up the time limits to 60 min.,

2. No respawn timer for you so you respawn instantly.

3. Enemy density as low as possible.

4. Co-Op Elimination: that makes the enemys take thier time to hunt you down and kill you NOT BASE CAPTURES,

5. Set your respawn to infinite

Doing all that should run your games about an hour before time runs out and with auto lunch in 30 seconds youl be done with 8hrs in jsut over 8hours.. I hera most people getting it at around 9 or 9 and a half.