Hats Guide

Funky Sack

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I guess there aren't any plans to fix this since it hasn't been done yet. Kind of disappointing.

Unless the hat is in a new location rather than the one the old version faqs list and no one has found it yet. If that were the case I can imagine Behemoth laughing it up at everyone thinking it's glitched. But I would think that someone would have found it by now if it were in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 99.9% sure that the game isn't glitched and that you have to unlock the hats a different way. We don't even know if they are the same hats anyway.

(Or do we? I just went to a friends house and played it.)

Maybe... I will try... but I think that everyone here have tried a million of times and nothing...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So its been awhile and I turned this game on. To my surprise there was an update! So I thought right away "Ha! the hat glitched is fixed!" So I went straight to the level with the snow mobile and dug underneath it and low and behold...

nothing happened.

Although I didnt let myself die and if thats what you have to do then I messed up. Because I think it would be very dumb if they did not fix this issue when its probably the biggest one with the game at this point.

Wanted to let people know if they are still following this thread and achievement.

• 2 months later...

How do you get #12 Tiara this is the last hat I need and I have beat level 2-2 on hard now twice in a row and it is still not unlocking. I am not even getting the sound or the animation. Am I playing the correct level? I don't know why it won't unlock unless I have to turn gore on/off or something.

Edit: Another weird tidbit is that the colonial brown #27 and ears #28 didn't unlock until I beat level 2-2 on hard. They didn't unlock the first time I went through the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...