Achievement Trading Thread

UnleashTheCASEY

I haven't seen this one, and there really is only one currently, Pay It Forward. But it requires someone else to have played the game and gotten to a tome. So I will start it because I need it. I'll give a positive review to any who help. Thank you.

GT: UnleashTheCASEY

EDIT: I have it now. Thanks FullMetal594. KevmonD and Grishnaar, send me a friend request whenever, and you can get it.

Edited by UnleashTheCASEY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any one wants an 65k dmg weapon let me know gt-bigplayer69

No weapon in the game can deal that much damage. I think you made a common mistake that a few of use were discussing a few days ago where the damage numbers from two separate attacks appear on the screen at the same time. It looks like you're dealing thousands of points of damage when in reality you're dealing a few hundred per hit. The numbers just mash together.

I need this achievement no friend is playing the game.

If you want to send weapons add my gt.

My gt is: DaLegendaryEzio

Because many people need help. i will accept new friends.

So if you need help or want to trade weapons add my gt: DaLegendaryEzio

Edited by DaLegendaryEzio
many need help so i will help others

No weapon in the game can deal that much damage. I think you made a common mistake that a few of use were discussing a few days ago where the damage numbers from two separate attacks appear on the screen at the same time. It looks like you're dealing thousands of points of damage when in reality you're dealing a few hundred per hit. The numbers just mash together.

Its probably a modded weapon. They are starting to pop up now. I've seen someone offer like Scythes that do 100k+ Damage lol. And like 300% Health Steal, ect. Won't be long until they are common.

Its probably a modded weapon. They are starting to pop up now. I've seen someone offer like Scythes that do 100k+ Damage lol. And like 300% Health Steal, ect. Won't be long until they are common.

That makes sense. I didn't realize people were modding the game. I can understand it in a game like Borderlands where there's something really annoying you have to grind through. (Moxxi's Underdome) But I don't see the point in a game like DS2. Maybe that's just me. I find the weapons you make legitimately are already incredibly broken. :p