Achievement Discussion

One thing to keep in mind is all the websites reporting on the DLC say it's an alternate universe and not part of the main game. I doubt the frontier will be as big as the core game's frontier and it's probably just a handful of optional things, a few view points and a mission or 2 with some chests and collectible to get. I doubt it will be much at all in terms of 100% it.

It's probably story. I'm wondering how hard it is to 100% the Frontier, haven't played much of the game yet.

I just finished the main storyline and I can say that, with a little work getting 100% everything in the game wouldn't be all that hard...Just time consuming.

So time consuming that considering that I know I'll never get all the achievements (can't stand MP enough to get those) I'm not going to bother with any of the 100% sync achievements except the one for main storyline (I'm oh so close just doing a quick play through without really focusing on them).

TLDR: Probably not hard. If anything, time consuming.

Here's the secret achievement:

Wait, what? I am surprised to see his name also in the xbox version :D

I hope we won't missing out something for not having played his original missions in the main game. But since this is set in a alternate universe, I guess it's fine.

Edited by claudiaca

So we get to encounter Benedict Arnold after all, though obviously through different circumstances. I'm curious as to what the Frontiersman and the Uniquely Familiar achievements are all about though. I've got a rough idea about Frontiersman but Uniquely Familiar, could that one be story related as well?

Is anyone calling "dibs" on the guide? I'd like to make it if no one else is already making one.

I was planning to. I have all of it already set up in a Word document, just have to add in the "how-to-get" part. If you want to Co-Write a small Micro Guide/Roadmap we can, or just one of us can focus on this one, then switch for the next DLC drop next month. Just let me know.

Kind of lame how they only put in 90 points worth. I was thinking at least 100 or 150. They don't look too bad though, will be picking it up by the end of the month I'm sure.

I would rather than 90 than throwing in another 10 point multiplayer achievement just to make a multiple of 50. :p