-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable achievements: none

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? no cheat codes

-Does difficulty affect achievements? no

-Glitchy achievements: none known

-Unobtainable achievements: none

-Extra equipment needed? none

Introduction:

Welcome to the road map for Fable: Coin Golf, this is a short but enjoyable WP7 game based on the Fable franchise. As the name suggests, you are going to be playing ‘Coin Golf’. This involves getting the coin into the hole at the end of the level in the smallest number of turns possible. There are 11 achievements worth a total of 200:gsicon:.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

There are 3 chapters with 15 levels in each chapter. Each level has a gold, silver and bronze medal score and you must beat at least the bronze medal score to unlock the next course. Initially I would suggest just playing the game through from start to finish to unlock all of the courses as achieving the bronze medal scores are very easy, this will also give you time to get used to the game. Once you have completed all 45 courses you can then go back to retry any which you did not get a gold rating on – this is the only part of the game that may take some time depending on your skill level. You can then go back and mop up any miscellaneous achievements (Brunel's Apprentice, Woodchuck, Ace! and Efficiency) that you didn’t unlock during normal play.

Conclusion:

In conclusion this is a really fun WP7 game which shouldn’t be too much of a challenge for most people, the only time consuming achievement will be Gold Medallist (again depending on how good you are at the game).

PS – this is my first achievement guide so any feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Tt/uO/0oCLiGJhbC82FQRrXVBQHDg4L2FjaC8wL0IAAAAA5+fn-aHbVQ==.jpgBen's Burden 5:gsicon:

You have completed chapter 1!

See ‘Mark's Reign of Malice'.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/JM/jM/1oCLiGJhbC8wFQRrXVBQHDg4L2FjaC8wL0QAAAAA5+fn+ePIPw==.jpgJim's Journey 5:gsicon:

You have completed chapter 2!

See ‘Mark's Reign of Malice'.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/3S/Nu/04CLiGJhbC83FQRrXVBQHDg4L2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn-EEjxg==.jpgMark's Reign of Malice 10:gsicon:

You have completed chapter 3!

Each chapter has 15 levels and you need to get at least a bronze medal score on each level to unlock the next one. Once you have bronze medals on all 15 levels of a chapter the achievement will unlock for completing that chapter.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/tz/As/14CLiGJhbC8xFQRrXVBQHDg4L2FjaC8wL0UAAAAA5+fn+AMwrA==.jpgSuper-mini Hero 5:gsicon:

You have used all three power-ups!

While playing through the game you will come across 3 possible power-ups. To use a power-up slide you coin across it to make contact, your coin will then change colour depending on the power-up. You will get this achievement just by playing through the levels as you need to use each one several times.

Red = when you hit enemies you will kill them.

Blue = when you slide your coin into an area with water a bridge will appear so you can cross the water.

Green = when you hit tree’s you will cut them down them instead of bouncing off them.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Aj/kN/1YCLiGJhbC8yFQRrXVBQHDg4L2FjaC8wL0YAAAAA5+fn+iI5GQ==.jpgWoodchuck 15:gsicon:

You chopped 7 trees in one shot!

In order to obtain this achievement you must first activate a green power-up and then chop down 7 trees in one shot (you don’t have to activate the power-up and chop the tree’s down in the same shot). You should get this just by playing the game as there are several levels that require you to chop down sections of trees in order to progress. If you don’t have it by the end of the game you can get this on the final level (level 15 of chapter 3). There is a large wooded area to the right of the level with a green power up just to the left of it, activate the power-up and take a shot into the trees.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/uG/cf/14CLiGJhbC9ECxt0GltSUjg4L2FjaC8wLzEwAAAAAOfn5-gwZ6Q=.jpgEfficiency 15:gsicon:

Kill 6 enemies in a single shot!

In order to obtain this achievement you must first activate a red power-up and then kill 6 enemies in one shot (you don’t have to activate the power-up and kill the enemies down in the same shot). If you’re having trouble with this achievement then load up level 10 on the second chapter. There is a group of enemies near the top left of the level with a red power-up to their right. Move your coin around the level to the right (making sure not to activate the bomb on en-route) and activate the red power-up, from here you should have a good shot lined up at the group of enemies (helped by the ice and explosive barrels behind them). Note that you do not have to finish the level or get a specific score to unlock the achievement so you can take your time getting your coin into position.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/K5/--/1oCLiGJhbC9FCxt0GltSUjg4L2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-nQnzc=.jpgBrunel's Apprentice 10:gsicon:

Build 3 bridges in a single shot!

In order to obtain this achievement you must first activate a blue power-up and then take a shot so that your coin rebounds across the water and builds at least 3 bridges (you do not gave to activate the power-up and build the bridges in the same shot). This can be done on level 15 of chapter 2. There is a long stretch of water across the centre of the level, move your coin around to the north part of the water where you’ll see a group of enemies covering a rubber band. Activate the near by red power-up and kill the enemies. You can then activate the blue power-up and take your shot across the water, using the rubber bands to help it shouldn’t be too difficult to get your coin to cross the river 3 times. Note that you do not have to finish the level or get a specific score to unlock the achievement so you can take your time getting your coin into position.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/np/be/1ICLiGJhbC9GCxt0GltSUjg4L2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-vxloI=.jpgSilver Medallist 40:gsicon:

Unlock Silver medals on all 45 levels!

See ‘Gold Medallist’.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP7aNnC3isNeY7zwj9tCL5aUA6JZZ1tan0VGTLMciv6KhAqCAHNwGold Medallist 75:gsicon:

Unlock Gold medals on all 45 levels!

This is the achievement that will take you the most time. Each level has a bronze, silver and gold medal score, to unlock this achievement you have to beat the gold medal score on all 45 levels. At the start of each level you have 1000 points then based on the amount of turns you take and other modifiers your score will increase or decrease until you get your coin into the hole (the ‘pillar of light’) at the end of the level. Every level is different, some are very easy to get a gold score others are quite challenging. In general getting to the end of the level in the shortest route possible while collecting as many possitive score modifiers as you can will give you a good score. Score modifiers are as follows:

Each turn taken -100 (note the turn in which you get the coin into the hole does not have a -100 point penalty)

Hole-in-One +100

Each coin collected +20

Each enemy you hit (without red power-up) -50

Each enemy you kill +25

Bouncing off something +2

Cutting down a tree +10

Hitting an explosive barrel +8

Bouncing off a balloon or rubber band +4

Collecting a power-up +10

Building a bridge +50

Use a gate switch +20

Use a teleport +10

Detonate a bomb +20

Fire a mortor +8

Edited by T FUNK 1984

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/9I/Wc/0ICLiGJhbC9ACxt0GltSUjg4L2FjaC8wLzE0AAAAAOfn5-+zheg=.jpgShow Me the Money 5:gsicon:

Send gold from Coin Golf to Fable III!

To unlock this achievement you need to collect at least 1 gold coin before finishing a level. Any gold coins you collect during play are transferred automatically to your Fable III game (1 coin in Fable Coin Golf = 100 coins in Fable III), you should unlock this achievement at the end of the second level providing you collect at least 1 gold coin.

Note: you don't need to have already played Fable III in order to unlock this achievement but you obviously do in order to use any of the coins you've collected. Thanks to x JOHN 117 x for the conformation.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Z3/18/0YCLiGJhbC9BCxt0GltSUjg4L2FjaC8wLzE1AAAAAOfn5-5TfXs=.jpgAce! 15:gsicon:

Complete a level with a Hole-in-One!

To unlock this achievement you need to finish any level using only 1 shot. This can be done very easily on the first level, bounce your shot off the left wall so that it moves towards the hole, if you’ve calculated the angle correctly you will get a hole in one.

Edited by T FUNK 1984

Great guide so far !

But for Show Me the Money, you don't have to have played Fable III. I got the achievement on the second level and I don't have Fable III (yet).

Thanks for the conformation on this it does say in the help section of the game that you need to have played it on the same gamertag but it must mean if you want to actually use the coins you collect.

I've changed the guide and given you credit.

I have gotten gold on all but 3 levels, and they are stumping me -- two of the three I am within 5-10 points of gold. Does anyone know if YouTube videos have been made for some of the harder levels? I'd love to see what I'm doing wrong to maximize points vs. coin shots.

Can the people that've gotten all the gold metals post some tips? Chapter 1, level 7 is just impossible.

Try aiming to the left side where the first bump is. If you hit it at the right angle, it would bounce of the first curve area and head towards the 2 coins and head towards the hole.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say

• 2 weeks later...
I am wondering as well. Tried for an hour but only got silver... I hate this level...

Start off by aiming for the coins on the left (middle) and it would also hit some coin on the other end.

Then try to get the red power up and hopfully landed somewhere in the centre of the 2 rubber bands (where the mobs are) shoot at the center would cause u to head straight towards the tree and catching the green power up.

From there shoot up the bridge and clear the trees. Then aim for the upper parts where the trees are and you should hit the hole.

Took me a few tries though but that is roughly what i did.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone going to be posting gold medals for this game. I feel like an idiot on some levels just missing them by like 5-10 points sometimes stuck on levels

1-3 golden orchard

1-14 fort approach

1-15 mourningwood beast

2-3 ring of fire

2-9 leap of faith

2-11 wolf, chicken and grain

3-2 manufactory

3-6 secret garden

3-8 the old quarter

3-9 the docks

3-12 citadel

3-13 the royal rink

3-14 lumbermill

3-15 rebellion

thanks i might have some finished by the time anyone reads this but any help would be appreciated.

I am stuck on a few of those as well so I'll be interested in any you finish.

Ring of Fire I ignored the coins on the left and shot over the ice on the right, on my second or third go I got lucky and holed in one. If you aim about a puck width to the left of the end of the curved fence that you can see halfway up the ice it should bounce round and just miss the goblin...

Wolf chicken grain, I fired straight up to hit the bridge builder and get the gunpowder, then I aimed at the gunpowders to try and blow me across the water again while collecting coins but it took two tries, then a bounce of the round bouncers to collect as many coins as possible without hitting the wolves, and I was left with a straight shot to finish on 1270.

Edited by dm2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1-3 golden orchard

I'm having problems with about nine levels in this game, but THIS one has to be the most frustrating as it looks so simple but for the life of me I can't figure the trick. I can get 1086 every single time, but I can't even figure out how to get 1100 in this one.

UPDATE: Yeah, I was just being thick. The coins there are a trap to lure you into going the wrong way. When you start aim for the first jut AWAY from the coins, angle it right and you'll get a hole in one and the 1100 goal medal for this level.

Edited by TrishTheDish

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Fable: Coin Golf Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!