Irritating situation with Ben 10

Aeternox

So Unlike anyone who is posting in the collectable guide? post I cannot find my last codon crystal!, I searched every nook and cranny for these but I have somehow come up short and I hope maybe someone out there may have an idea of where to look or perhaps the more tricky ones. I had really hoped to finish this damn game in one play thru but it seems I will be having to play this again, I wish there was a damn guide for this game.

I don't understand how people can say these are so easy to find when the game deliberitly hide some of these in horrible camera angles. Plus not to mention that when you die YOU have to recollect them!

Any help would be appreciated I'm at my wits end!:mad:

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=400819

anyone reading this post , look at the link above for the crystal I was missing apparently some people have been reading this msg still and have been pming me which Im sorry I don't usually answer msgs on here cuz i only log in if im having issues on a game or can spread some help but I did post where my missing one was in this post above!

incase you don't feel like searching here is my orig post

Im missing a codon crystal if anyone can help me out Id appreciate it or just post in the other thread I made thanks :Bounce:

EDIT-I found my final codon crystal today, I don't remember the chapter name but it's right after the gas house lvl and basically this one is to the Left you will come in on some train tracks and its on the left platform, your forced to fight some enemies in the room to open up a barrier to the right of the room.

Last edited by Aeternox; 12-05-2012 at 08:32 PM.