Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

What difficulty are we FCing on? I mean, I can't FC on expert drums to save my life, but I could FC a beginner song without issue.
Vocals: SnWoReLtIhFlOdA

Drums: fuzzyjw510

Guitar: UpgradePolecat

Bass: storm20360

I think we have band now. OFC we will get 100 % on a song with everyone on beginner and NOT expert.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vocals: SnWoReLtIhFlOdA

Drums: fuzzyjw510

Guitar: UpgradePolecat

Bass: storm20360

I think we have band now. OFC we will get 100 % on a song with everyone on beginner and NOT expert.

A song on Hard wouldn't be a bad idea, TBH. Since there's an achievement for that, too. >_> But I'm also fine with Beginner!

stollen from: Storm...

Im setting up a list for the achievement Metal Militia (100% a song (4 player Band).

Vocals:

Drums:

Guitar: pixelated punk

Bass: meitante kiba

Copy and paste this and then put your GT on the instrument that you want to play! If you know that you can't FC (get 100 %) on a song then don't put your name on the list!

after we get a full band. we can also play against one of the other bands that are trying to be filled up. that way if u havent already gotten it. we can all get the band vs band achievement. and the battery achievement we may as well take care of too.

ad ur name and we'll decide on a day and time. hoefully it'll be soon cause school will be starting up in a week and 3 days.

Im setting up a list for the achievement Metal Militia (100% a song (4 player Band).

Vocals:

Drums: OlsAbsss x

Copy and paste this and then put your GT on the instrument that you want to play! If you know that you can't FC (get 100 %) on a song then don't put your name on the list!

after we get a full band. we can also play against one of the other bands that are trying to be filled up. that way if u havent already gotten it. we can all get the band vs band achievement. and the battery achievement we may as well take care of too.

ad ur name and we'll decide on a day and time. hoefully it'll be soon cause school will be starting up in a week and 3 days.

I can Fc drums on beginner no problem but for the battery achievement i'd feel a little more comfortable on guitar/bass however if i can play on medium drums to get the achievement thats fine. Let me know if you organise something. Plus I can get 100% on vocals with my fan so if we dont have a deperate vocalist i can do that to.

Edited by The Reds 1993

Vocals: stufin135

Put me down for vocals then, if we are doing beginner it should be simple enough to 100% :D.

I could even try Battery Vocals as well :D, although I did read that can be done on beginner as well. :( looks like I might have the boring job lol.

Vocals: stufin135

Put me down for vocals then, if we are doing beginner it should be simple enough to 100% :D.

I could even try Battery Vocals as well :D, although I did read that can be done on beginner as well. :( looks like I might have the boring job lol.

All you need to do to get 100% on beginner vocals is to put your microphone near a fan/shower/radio/xbox fan, no need for actual singing.

I Need all The face off/ Pro face off Achievements, I play Guitar mostly but have all instruments, I also need Metal Millitia, and 1,000,000 On Battery. GT : Bradders1495 :). Rock with you soon hopefully :p

EDIT:

Lets get a group together then like above,

Vocals:

Guitar/Bass:Bradders1495

Guitar/Bass:

Drums:

Edited by bradders1495

I Need all The face off/ Pro face off Achievements, I play Guitar mostly but have all instruments, I also need Metal Millitia, and 1,000,000 On Battery. GT : Bradders1495 :). Rock with you soon hopefully :p

EDIT:

Lets get a group together then like above,

Vocals:

Guitar/Bass:Bradders1495

Guitar/Bass:stufin135

Drums:

Since the other one seems to be going no where I will add myself :D. I only need the band achievements though (100% a song and battery), so add me for those :D.

I need the online achievement for 100% a song in a band. I have a mic and can set that to a fan, plus any other instrument, so I need 2 more people. Please message me if you want to help with that.

I also need the 100% band song achievement for smash hits and for van halen, so we can knock them all out.