Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to get "Papapa poker ace" need 5 others to get this. there is a quick method to get it boosting.

Count me in. I've been sitting on "Papapa Poker ace, Compulsive Liar and Kingpin" for two years and it's driving me nuts.

We should get a list together.

1. Annalie

2. DamagedWill

(7. For Kingpin)

(8. For Kingpin)

Count me in. I've been sitting on "Papapa Poker ace, Compulsive Liar and Kingpin" for two years and it's driving me nuts.

1. Annalie

2. DamagedWill

(7. For Kingpin)

(8. For Kingpin)

Absolutely!!!! ive put that on my wait list because i freaking hate poker. i honestly would like to just get it over with especially since it's my last multiplayer achievement.

id like to just focus on undead nightmare and be done before Tomb Raider comes out.

1. Annalie

2. DamagedWill

(7. For Kingpin)

(8. For Kingpin)

Count me in.

1. Annalie

2. DamagedWill

3. v Adamm x

(7. For Kingpin)

(8. For Kingpin)

2 things. we need at least one person with a basic knowledge of poker. and we need a date and time to do this. me and DamagedWill live in the USA and also live in the same part so we have the same timezone. i can boost from 12 noon onward... my time. unless you guys want to do this on a weekend.

like today or tomorrow. i'm on now....

Edited by Annalie

2 things. we need at least one person with a basic knowledge of poker. and we need a date and time to do this. me and DamagedWill live in the USA and also live in the same part so we have the same timezone. i can boost from 12 noon onward... my time. unless you guys want to do this on a weekend.

like today or tomorrow. i'm on now....

I know how to play Poker, but we also need two more people first?

We have a gaming session tonight in about an hour (8 PM EST) on TA for the Pa-Pa-Poker Ace achievement that we need two people for - join ASAP or send me a message on XBL tonight before then.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=296623

Edited by bblcreator8790

• 2 weeks later...