Online character missing?!? Rockstar mods censored my post and.. me!?

anon

For the 6th time I created my online character, then it said the servers are not available and now its asking me to create a new character... for the 6th F*CKING TIME. So I posted this on there support forum asking them if I could retrieve it, then I noticed it had disappeared. So I posted it again, the 2nd time I noticed it was disappeared again. And then when I refreshed the page I noticed I cannot login anymore. It says I'm no longer a registered member!?!? what the f*ck!? I didn't even post anything offensive or what so ever. Now they are censoring everything too.. :(( This is frustrating and ridiculous. I'm returning my game tomorrow to get a money back because this is overly f*cked up so I'm done with this sh*t!

For the 6th time I created my online character, then it said the servers are not available and now its asking me to create a new character... for the 6th F*CKING TIME. So I posted this on there support forum asking them if I could retrieve it, then I noticed it had disappeared. So I posted it again, the 2nd time I noticed it was disappeared again. And then when I refreshed the page I noticed I cannot login anymore. It says I'm no longer a registered member!?!? what the f*ck!? I didn't even post anything offensive or what so ever. Now they are censoring everything too.. :(( This is frustrating and ridiculous. I'm returning my game tomorrow to get a money back because this is overly f*cked up so I'm done with this sh*t!

Do U really mean this? For the 8375828 time YOU know what the problem is and that they still didn't solved it. Why keep trying to play online, loose your character and start bitching, just wait a week or few.

If someone repeatedly posted the same thing here and didn't take the hint, we would probably give them a time out too. I imagine R* has some sort of FAQ posted or another thread already addressing the issues they're having online. In much the same way we already have FAQ's, bitching threads, and other threads that are already addressing this exact topic.

Please do try to look around before posting a new thread talking about something that's already being discussed. It clutters the forum to have multiple threads about the same thing which makes it much more difficult for users to find the information they're looking for.