Achievement Discussion

al capOWNage

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I am stuck. I am on a platform on the upper floors of the tower, at a place were i can see the big fire thingy. around the circle (of the building's shape) there is a small ledge that i can walk around on, but they bring me right back to the place of origin. (it is a circle after all.) On the platform are too things called, oh no. I forgot. p_____ed? S_____ed? something like that. Anyway, there is aslo a platform above mine. help please!

Alright, I am stuck. I am on a platform on the upper floors of the tower, at a place were i can see the big fire thingy. around the circle (of the building's shape) there is a small ledge that i can walk around on, but they bring me right back to the place of origin. (it is a circle after all.) On the platform are too things called, oh no. I forgot. p_____ed? S_____ed? something like that. Anyway, there is aslo a platform above mine. help please!

There has to be a door that u can go into.. Cause its a climb up.. unless thats where u have to go across to the other tower..

no, i already did that.

here is what i did.

1) i met the guy in the cage.

2) i went back.

3) i went through the door with my new key.

4) I followed the path, killed something.

5) went through one of the two doors. ( the other one leads to the same place)

6) Voila.

When you are at the "red thingy" look down at the circle on the ground. It is a transporter, when you look at it you can activate it and it will transport you up a level. When you are transported up it will look almost like where you came from, however, it isn't. Follow the narrow bridge across a small span then you will walk up to the next level.

i dont know if that's right. I have been looking all around, and i havent found anything on the floor. PS. I am in a place called "Blood Feast", and the 2 thuings i was talking about were called the punished.:confused:

Make sure that you are checking your map and that this quest is set to active. I think that you are walking past the door to the next level of the main tower. When you check your map look for the hallway that has three sets of wall spikes. I think that the door you are missing is in this hallway and you're map should show it.

Im in the dark brotherhood trying to rank up and gain all the achievements, I had seemed to get 1 rank per 2 missions, I did them all perfectly.. however after becoming contracted by the girl lizard, I beat 2 quest, one of them not perfectly, and i have not ranked up..

Do I have to do them perfect to rank up, if so, am I screwed?