Your Last Canister/Difficult Canisters

The Pants Party

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best method for finding all canisters is by going to gamespy.com and looking at the guide under the pc version. it shows the map location plus a close up picture of every canister.[/quote

Exactly the same thing I did. Only wish I had dud it sooner. This game is so glitchy. I can't help but stress to have your game dats saved on two storage devices or three. Thus way if you come across any problems you can just losd your other game data and not have to play it all over again from the beginning.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Boo! I should have checked the forums first. I went straight to the map linked in the achievement guide. After scouring New York City 3 times, I was still missing 3 canisters. Then I listened to the suggestion of searching for canisters before doing anything else and marking them off as I go. I printed the map, started over, and found the two missing canister locations(one missing, one mismarked) as I went. Doing it methodically turned out 100% results like it was supposed to, but I would have been spared the time I wasted if I had just gone to the last page of this thread. Lame.

Still, I have both of the canister achievements now and I can go on with my life. Can't we get a proper link to the corrected map in the achievement guide? I thought they would have had one perfected by now since the game came out a few years ago. I was wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This was my last canister so I hope this helps anyone else stuck at 99 red fury canisters.

When looking for this particular canister I was searching for it relative to the subway directly underneath it. The map used on these forums shows the subway being one building over from the map used in the game. This caused me to look for the canister in an erroneous location. I provided the concerning area of the map for visual specificity.

its not letting me see your picture

The best way to do this achievement is to take out the woman (I forget her name) who turns into gas,and Iron clad.They will just get in your way.once you do that,you'll be left with x ray and vector (guy with concrete shield around him).Keep x ray between you and vector and after x ray shoots his radiation at you,he'll be stunned.The object is to keep him between you and vector,so vector can attack,and bam,achievement unlocked.Hope this helps