Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

would be willing to help out with vidmaster annual, already have the 1750 but that achievement is good fun:).

best way to set it up would be -

VIDMASTER ANNUAL

FRIDAY august-24th @ 6:00 (US central)

1. AaronH (gt?)
  2. Asari command0
  3. --

quote and add your name to the list if interested. the event time may vary based on what times people are available at.

VIDMASTER ANNUAL

1. AaronH (gt?)
  2. Asari command0
  3. --XXmetal D 420XX - what time in est?
  4. --

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for help for the Perfection achievement & the Sword Spree achievement if anyone is interested. It bugs me that these are the only 2 I'm missing. I've gotten close to Perfection but always end up dying towards end and I've only played the required map for the Sword Spree a few times before I moved on to other games.

My schedule is Mon., Wed., Fri. after 8PM (US Central Time) and any time on the weekend. If you are interested, please send message to Bender Bot 2000 on Xbox Live.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko da bos

would be willing to help out with vidmaster annual, already have the 1750 but that achievement is good fun.

best way to set it up would be -

VIDMASTER ANNUAL

AaronH (gt?)

Asari command0

--

quote and add your name to the list if interested. the event time may vary based on what times people are available at.

VIDMASTER ANNUAL

AaronH (gt?)

Asari command0

--XXmetal D 420XX - what time in est?

MrDavidGravity same question. what time in est?

Im up for this and im from UK but up for coming on any time to give this a shot!! i see that the 4 places have been taken but im willing to go on standby just in case someone cant make it or someone doesnt show! :)

VIDMASTER ANNUAL

1. AaronH (gt?)
  2. Asari command0
  3. xx metal D 420xx
  4. MrDavidGravity

nice to see everybody reply so quickly! lol like i mentioned the time could vary, if you guys arent free then we can always change it. which is why i originally said friday so we had more time to move things around. send my gamertag a message (Asari command0) saying "vidmaster" or something, half hour or so before the scheduled time i will start sending out invites.

i live in chicago so 6:00pm (US central) would be like -

4:00pm (pacific)

7:00pm (eastern)

here is a link if you're confused:), dont worry just let me know if the current time i have listed doesnt work for you.

http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml

Backups incase somebody is a no-show

Johnny Sasaki

ClassicZach

Good to know I'm a backup, will be there if needed, if anyone else still needs achievements I have two other controllers and can use some assistance on the following achievements:

Two for One

Overkill

Vidmaster Challenge: Annual

Killtacular

Have Fun Respawning

Save This Film

LMK if anyone is interested, just lmk your for Halo 3 by saying something in a message, helping others in other games and almost crammed to 100 on friend's list.

session starts today @6:00 (US. cen), i will start sending out the invites about 30min prior to the start time. feel free to send me a message if you have any questions, and thanks again for everybody who signed up so quickly! :)

1. Azzaa Eu
  2. Asari command0
  3. xx metal D 420xx
  4. MrDavidGravity

i have a list with everyones GT, but feel free to message me (Asari command0) so i can send out the game invites faster (via reply). thanks!:p

I need help with ,Mongoose Mowdown in Lone Wolves (level 9), and Maybe Next Time Buddy (could be done in rumble pit) Annual and most Legendary and Mythic achievements. Message me or add me if you need help with either.

Edited by Lynx
ojsdhf

Going to setup a lobby for Halo 3 Multiplayer Achievements (sorry no Lone Wolves Achievements at this time) for next week, we just need 8-10 for the Mythic Lobby, oh also IDK if it has up to 10 but we will have slots 9 and 10 setup just in case:

1) Johnny Sasaki

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Going to setup a lobby for Halo 3 Multiplayer Achievements (sorry no Lone Wolves Achievements at this time) for next week, we just need 8-10 for the Mythic Lobby, oh also IDK if it has up to 10 but we will have slots 9 and 10 setup just in case:

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) ClassicZach

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I need the zombie achievement if that can be got in the mythic lobby :)

1) Johnny Sasaki

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

You could count me in

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) (1)

3) (2)

4) ClassicZach

5) DarkBlueprint

6) onemadbaker

7)

8)

9)

10)

We might need guest accounts if it comes to, you guys have any extra controllers, feel free to repost this with numbers

Looking for help with Pull and Blades of Fury.

I have an extra controller and I'm willing to help out any group with any achievements.

XBL: CheeseSndwch

/edit: Got Pull tonight.

/edit: /edit: all done.

Edited by Kevlar281

1) Johnny Sasaki

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7) AdmiralMoo

8)

9)

10)

I need Save This Film but willing to help with others in exchange. I have 4 controllers also. Message me GT: AdmiralMoo

We might need guest accounts if it comes to, you guys have any extra controllers, feel free to repost this with numbers

I have 1 other controller that can be used :) if we need a guest one :D but i have been xp banned before so would want to get a couple of kills on it if i need to use it :) :uzi: