Achievement Guide/Road-Map

Why do u need to move up a weight class? Is this to do with goat achievement? wish i read this before i started.

Moving up a weight class I believe is to help your P4p all time ranking. There's no specific achievement for doing so... but you do get an online medal to increase your stats if you hold all three belts in two weight classes... these medals help a lot.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't run into any, but I've been reading the posts and it seems that some achievements are not unlocking. How many people are having this problem? Which specific achievements are not unlocking? I would like to put it in the guide ASAP, so message me or reply here.

Also for :

No Time To Bleed-10http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/xxbluespade2xx/fight%20night%20champion/g-icon.gif

"Knockout Dwight Cooper before the 6th round in Champion Mode"

- Obviously,the most important thing you can do during this fight is cover your head. Throw combinations to the body, it's hard for your opponent to get a punch off with you beating on his midsection. If you can keep the hit counter (0/15) below 5, after each round it will set back to zero. The achievement will unlock after the fight.

Make sure you knock him out and not knock him down 3 times in the same round.

I had to do this 3 times. Knock him down twice , then the next round you are pretty much guaranteed a knockout.

RE: A Fist For Every Face-100http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/xxbluespade2xx/fight%20night%20champion/g-icon.gif

Do the we need to do all the boxers from the Championship Mode also so Issac Frost, Alvarez, Bishop etc?

RE: A Fist For Every Face-100http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/xxbluespade2xx/fight%20night%20champion/g-icon.gif

Do the we need to do all the boxers from the Championship Mode also so Issac Frost, Alvarez, Bishop etc?

Yes. There is a nice guide with all the fighers you need to beat here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297854

Will They Believe You?

Has anyone got this yet ? I find it difficult just to get up from the second knockdown.

yea i got it....let me just say that it'll take a lot of practice to get it. When pulling left or right on the left stick (for the third and fourth knockdown) you're gonna want to let it go early when it's around the yellow area of the meter. I found if you still have it on or poke it a little bit to go into the green, it'll launch you all the way to the other side. If you don't quite make it to the green area, just try and nudge it a little, but be careful, because it might be too much and launch you down to the other side.

yea i got it....let me just say that it'll take a lot of practice to get it. When pulling left or right on the left stick (for the third and fourth knockdown) you're gonna want to let it go early when it's around the yellow area of the meter. I found if you still have it on or poke it a little bit to go into the green, it'll launch you all the way to the other side. If you don't quite make it to the green area, just try and nudge it a little, but be careful, because it might be too much and launch you down to the other side.

Much obliged kind sir.

How are you supposed to get up from a knockdown four times? I can't even get up from my third knockdown. This is really, really tricky stuff.

It cannot be done.

I'll admit it takes practice... just don't overshoot the left stick is all i can say. Let go of it early when it hits the yellow zone... that's how i did mine.

How are you supposed to get up from a knockdown four times? I can't even get up from my third knockdown. This is really, really tricky stuff.

It cannot be done.

An easy way I find to get up is whilst moving the LS I always just hold my RS up. And once I'm near the green part I hold my LS up and if needed just the littlest movementto try and even it out.

An easy way I find to get up is whilst moving the LS I always just hold my RS up. And once I'm near the green part I hold my LS up and if needed just the littlest movementto try and even it out.

I've tried that as well. I've gotten up after 3 and almost on the 4th. One thing I was doing was holding the stick left or right. I found it better to tap it quickly, so you don't just fall the other way.

Bumping this thread as it should stay in the first page, near the top.

Sticky this please!

Again, very nice work BlueSpade, appreciate the time and effort.

Thanks, and thank KFZ as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I think I can confidently say that OWC is impossible to boost.

1. It's impossible to find each other

2. Even if it was possible, only one person would win over and over again because the loser loses points. The higher level you are, the more points you lose.

If you're just beating up a boosting account, that shouldn't matter should it? Or would the boosting account eventually run out of points like in the NHL series?

And if you search late at night/early morning maybe there's a better chance to match up?

If you're just beating up a boosting account, that shouldn't matter should it? Or would the boosting account eventually run out of points like in the NHL series?

And if you search late at night/early morning maybe there's a better chance to match up?

Well, it's so hard to even find another person to boost with and even if you did, eventually the amount of points that you'd receive would be in the single digits and not worth it.

If anybody would try, I'd say restart your fighter every time you lose so losing to someone will net them about 12 points.

Well, it's so hard to even find another person to boost with and even if you did, eventually the amount of points that you'd receive would be in the single digits and not worth it.

If anybody would try, I'd say restart your fighter every time you lose so losing to someone will net them about 12 points.

Hmm, that's a good idea to reset them. I hadn't thought of that. I'm not too worried about not being able to find my boosting account, there has to be a way. Time zone trick or something?

Not sure if anyone has posted this but it helped me out alot with the combo bag training game!!

If you having troubles pressing the wrong direction then press :start: and then go into you "controller settings" now change the controls from number 1 to number 5!! This will now change all the combo's into :xbut::bbut::abut::ybut: instead of the directions!!!

This stopped me from pressing the wrong angles n helped me out alot!! hope this helps!!!