Will you Pre-Order?

As I posted on the news thread, there are going to be pre-order exclusives for TF DOTM. Say if you're going to pre-order.

Personally, I don't know. I don't really care for the skins they are giving, (plus if it's Best Buy or Target, they'll probably have the skins even after pre-ordering). But the multiplayer will be the main factor for me to decide, since I want to play when other play, if it's going to be like TF WFC, then it will probaby be a yes, buy on the week it comes out, if it's a bit different I might wait for the price to drop.

• 3 weeks later...

I preordered 2 copies from ebgames here in australia, one for me and for my brother, im extremely worried though, there has been no bonus anounced and ill be pissed if i dont get any extra characters, this happened to me with dragon age 2 everyone else got an awesome sheild and sword which i had to later buy on ebay, all i got was a shitty mouse pad, tell me? what the hell am i ment to do with a mouse pad that comes with an xbox 360 game, i really hope i dont get jibbed again with this game as well :( anyone know if australia will get anything?

I fear this game will suffer a small audience like War for cyberton =/

Same. I bought WFC on release day and completed it over the weekend. I think i might wait a couple months until it's dropped in price becasue surely with the small amount of audience this is going to draw in, the price will be going down pretty fast.

A def buy for me and i preordered it. ima big TF fan soundwave and autobot tatts and got my car decked out wit transformers wit a mural of soundwave, prime,bumblebee and jazz on my back window. soon as i saw this game and it looked like WFC had to get. High Moon set the standard

No.

1. Activi$ion Blows

2. High Moon shows no support for their games (Unlike EPIC who still has multiple xp weekends for Gears 2, a 2 and a half year old game)

3. Obvious cash grab because it's a movie tie-in

4. Will probably suck

THAN DON'T GET IT. That all I'm saying.