Seriously?!

TH3 R00KI3

Edit: Made It List Form

1) Campaign Completion Has Been Reset (All Collectables, 4PLayer CoOp, Passing It On Insane)

2) Im The Gold Star (Max Level)

3) I Got All The Onyx Medals (Re-Onyxed a Few)

4) Seriously 3.0 Wont Unlock.

5) Please Help!! So :confused:

I Have All The Onyx Medals Legit Am The Final Star But Seriously 3.0 Wont Unlock And All My Campaign Progress (All Collectables Me Passing It On Insane) Has Been Removed. :confused:

Please Help!

Edited by TH3 R00KI3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the thing though i re-onyxed a medal and am the final star (thanks in large part to raven down 24/7) and it wont unlock. i go to the stats and awards and it shows both requirements for Seriously 3.0 (Reach 100 and Gain All 65 Medals) checked off.

in the process of deleting and redeeming my account again. il reply if that worked or not. and if my campaign progress for both main story and raams shadow were able to be fixed. fingers crossed

Update: deleted my account, deleted my player data and campaign data soon after that. then redeem/redownladed my account and re onyxed a beast mode medal since it was the closest to re onyx and still didnt unlock.

Edited by TH3 R00KI3

Surely it will unlock once you start or complete the campaign on insane.:)

It just does not recognize that you have played arcade so you really don't have the complete campaign on insane medal. Try playing arcade for a little bit on insane.

i will take your word for it and try it later today. again fingers crossed.

tried forums that was no help. contacted epic that was also no help.

edit: the forums taught me how someone had seriously 3.0 like a week after the game came out. how some people have difficulty unlocking certain achievements.

Edited by TH3 R00KI3

people were able to get socialite before the actual release of the game sep 20 because there was a glitch that made every match counted as an event

Couldn't be that - I bought mine on release date and we were last to get it here in Japan! (Sorry to OP for going off topic...!)

its okay ^.

so i tried everything and nothing works people at epic basically told me oh well we cant do nothing and yeah that is very upsetting. does anyone have over 50 onyx medals? cuz if i reset everything il be at 0 everything and ll my weapon skins will be gone and ugh how whack!!

its okay ^.

so i tried everything and nothing works people at epic basically told me oh well we cant do nothing and yeah that is very upsetting. does anyone have over 50 onyx medals? cuz if i reset everything il be at 0 everything and ll my weapon skins will be gone and ugh how whack!!

My friend reset everything back to 0 but was still able to keep his weapon skins and characters.

Edit: Made It List Form

1) Campaign Completion Has Been Reset (All Collectables, 4PLayer CoOp, Passing It On Insane)

2) Im The Gold Star (Max Level)

3) I Got All The Onyx Medals

4) Seriously 3.0 Wont Unlock.

5) Please Help!! So :confused:

I Have All The Onyx Medals Legit Am The Final Star But Seriously 3.0 Wont Unlock And All My Campaign Progress (All Collectables Me Passing It On Insane) Has Been Removed. :confused:

Please Help!

Do you have a save prior to you getting the last onyx?Try clearing your cache.After you start the game back up and get the updates, play online to get those last few onyx medals.Maybe this will help