Just incase you were woundering...

blackmagic16

Crap...I just realized i misspelled wondering in the title...could someone fix that ><

damn me....and IE. *using Mozilla again*

The basic jest of the game... Is mini Games. I was listing to the podcast so, Thought i might as well give some info. OK here we go, Mario....err I mean Bliss Island

Single Player:

• There's 7 different types of games(colorful, bright, and painfully frustrating)
  • Each game has 4-6 stages in it (The stages you are in is shown in the lower left hand corner)
  • Each game has 3 different Difficulty Levels.(Bronze Silver Gold)
  • If you do achieve certain things during these games you get metals.
  • There's a metal for each difficulty,for every game, For doing the same thing.
  • Challenge mode, Get to choice any mini game, any difficulty.
  • Adventure mode, Which is not at all an adventure. Basically you just do the mini games in order. No point in really doing it besides to get the 2 achievements (level 1 and level 5) Then you can just do chalage mode

Multi-player:

• Theres 3 online Multi-player games, which are basically different versions of the single player games. 2 players only
  • Fluffy football (Not padding ball)Hit the soccer ball into the goal... and around the rocks conveniently placed in the middle of the field.
  • A MP version of game 5. First to collect 5 fruits
  • And game 6.

Story:

WHAT STORY!?

Its just Mini games.Its like Mario party with out a series before it,and the board. Oh yeah...there are the Zhoomps (blue Goombas), or whatever.

Games:

The game tells you when you play it, so I'll jut write a quick run down.

1.A Basket ball like game (Get 50 for a metal)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/648/thu_192_168_1_63-image4.JPG

2.A game where you fly around a cave, trying to get to the end while collecting Air bubbles to keep your self alive.Also collecting gems for points.(get ALL gems for a metal)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/648/thu_192_168_1_63-image14.JPG

3.You are a ball. There are other balls in the court with you.The only way o get the other balls out is to hit the balls of the same color together (Don't use a strike to get a metal)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/648/thu_192_168_1_63-image17.jpg

4. Blocks Come down the "hill" at you and you have to destroy them. You can only destroy the "Happy Blocks". If you hit an "Angry Block" you lose a stike. Its basicly, when you hit a block of one color, the other colors turn angry and you have to destroy the rest of the color you hit, to...make the other blocks happy? Ya...it makes lots of sense(Hit a certain amount of bricks in a row for a metal)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/648/thu_192_168_1_63-image20.jpg

5.Err... Thishttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/648/med_192_168_1_63-image26.JPG

Basicly you have to get to the top of the level and get in the door, justing the flying stuff to get yourself to the stop. You can only jump when you are firmly in the...flying weeds.Oh by the way,you have a time limit.( get all the fruits for a metal)

6. Race(come in first place for a metal)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/648/thu_192_168_1_63-image27.jpg

7.Jump from pillar to pillar to get to the end.There are moving pillars. And pillars that if you stand on for too long you die. Also you must collect at least 5 stars...stars...what other mini game based game has stars....also your in the clouds.... (get all the stars for a metal)

OK, This is a bit half assed, but so is this game. I might add more to this..or I might not.

(still buying this Krazie?)

Happy 750'th post!

I wouldn't recommend going for the full 200 though...unless you feel like going insane and seeing fuzzy blue creatures with snouts blowing up bricks in while kicking soccer balls into other soccer balls that go past fly's that are racing a bumble bee in clouds and seeing random purple things jumping from pillars to get stars then jumping into caves with sea mines and flying gems....was that a little to much detail...

For brick attack it's not "don't lose a strike" to get a medal.

For bronze you have to hit 8 consecutive blocks of the same colour.

For silver you have to hit 10 consecutive blocks of the same colour.

For gold you have to hit 12 consecutive blocks of the same colour.

This is the only mini game where the criteria for getting medals changes.

For brick attack it's not "don't lose a strike" to get a medal.

For bronze you have to hit 8 consecutive blocks of the same colour.

For silver you have to hit 10 consecutive blocks of the same colour.

For gold you have to hit 12 consecutive blocks of the same colour.

This is the only mini game where the criteria for getting medals changes.

Nice post!

One thing though: You get the meDal at the stone-coming-down-the-hill game not for "not losing a strike" but for "hitting 8 stones of the same color in a row"!

Thanks,Ill have to change that...

• 3 weeks later...

it is very frustrating and requires the kind of crazy-patience i simply do not have. hence i gave up on it at the point where you're supposed to avoid those grimacing faces and stuff. over the last couple of months i've bought a bunch of arcade titles, this is by far the weakest. oh except maybe Word Puzzle but that was a ways back.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...