Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Nozza

There is a glitch for the side Mission "Get to Know Jack" or at least for me there is. There is an Echo you have to find and in order to get it you have to pull a switch. It's supposed to be green. Unfortunately for me, it's Red so I can't pull it and I don't know how to get it to Turn Green. It seems like it's affected others as well.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm able to put more than 5 skill points in 2 of my skill sets, I actually have 7 in one. Is this available for everyone? I wasn't able to do it untill after the the hunter from the 2nd playthrough.

You sure you don't have a mod adding to a skill? That would be the only way to get more than 5 in a particular skill. I have 8 on one of my Turret skills but my commando mod adds +3 to that skill.

Yes you can simply go back to your NORMAL-MODE and the mission you haven't done yet will be there.

Wait? WHAT? I've been looking for an answer to this, does your characters level stay the same between switching between modes? So say for instance I switch to the second play through, rank my dude up a bit more, then switch back to normal to do some of the more tricky side missions?

Wait? WHAT? I've been looking for an answer to this, does your characters level stay the same between switching between modes? So say for instance I switch to the second play through, rank my dude up a bit more, then switch back to normal to do some of the more tricky side missions?

Yes, you can switch back at any time after you've unlocked "True Vault Hunter" mode. Just press Y at the main menu and select your character and it'll ask what mode you want to start.

do some of the optional missions only appear after a main story mission, i just did 2 missions in the fridge area for scooter, there was an optional mission in the area but it was named as undiscovered, i have looked all over the fridge area to try and see if it was a mission i had to unlock in the area but i couldn't find it even though i looked everywhere.

there is a clue on my missions list which says - every once in a while, a Goliath gets a good idea...

any idea when this unlocks?

cheers.

do some of the optional missions only appear after a main story mission, i just did 2 missions in the fridge area for scooter, there was an optional mission in the area but it was named as undiscovered, i have looked all over the fridge area to try and see if it was a mission i had to unlock in the area but i couldn't find it even though i looked everywhere.

there is a clue on my missions list which says - every once in a while, a Goliath gets a good idea...

any idea when this unlocks?

cheers.

If you fast travel to the Fridge and head towards the opposite exit, a Goliath should spawn at some point from the giant doors set into the wall. Kill him (or them), and he should drop an ECHO to start the quest.

If you fast travel to the Fridge and head towards the opposite exit, a Goliath should spawn at some point from the giant doors set into the wall. Kill him (or them), and he should drop an ECHO to start the quest.

that worked, got it now, cheers.

strange why it never appeared when i was actually in that area doing the other 2 quests for scooter in that area.

at least it's done now.

that worked, got it now, cheers.

strange why it never appeared when i was actually in that area doing the other 2 quests for scooter in that area.

at least it's done now.

It may not have worked for you before as there was a rumour that you need to have completed one of the other 2 side quests (unsure whether it was Scooter's or the other, which I can't recall right now) first before he'll drop the ECHO. Unsure if true or not, but I didn't get the ECHO til I had finished both side quests, either (and I had killed 3 or 4 goliaths prior).

Damn.. all that's left is Jimmy Jenkins.... about to try the Echo route in WLP, hopefully it works

Same here, but I've been at that method for 10 hours with zero luck :\

Hopefully you have better luck than I do lol

Edit: Got him to show up on my first try today...lol how bout that :D

Edited by Gackt