Limited Edition

jason86586

• 3 weeks later...

I think it will have a limited edition in some way. I thought the Halo Wars one was worth it regardless of what people say and that is their opinion and are entitled to it. I would say reserve it if you just want a copy and then change it to the limited edition if and when it comes out. I personally would wait for more info first though.

• 4 weeks later...

every limited edition that I ave ever seen has come with the dumbest things, things that you can't even use to enhance or improve your overall game experience. I have made up my mind unless a limited edition comes with some badass gun or something I can use n a game, they are a complete waste of money. If all a limited edition comes with is a stupid patch or a keychain, unless it's a sweet keychain, I think it's pointless.

ODST limited needs:

a sweet gun

a sweet armor color

a nice case would be cool

PLAY AS MASTER CHIEF... hehehe

*already comes with DLC for new Halo 3 maps

ODST limited DOES NOT NEED:

stupid patch

stupid keychains

Edited by typahl21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i know this has nothing to do with the limited edition release but i was just wondering if odst has all the maps, and i already have the first 3 mythic maps on my halo 3 what will happen to the other 3 maps that are in odst? will i be able to play em on my halo 3? or will i have to buy em again to play em on my halo 3 (plz dont flame me if my question is dumb im just unsure =( )

From the details on Gamestop's website, here is the info everyone wants to know:

Halo 3 ODST (regular version) $59.99, 2 discs (1st is ODST, 2nd is "complete Halo 3 experience" and contains ALL Halo 3 maps (24 in all))

Halo # ODST (collector's edition) $99.99, 2 discs (1st is ODST, 2nd is "complete Halo 3 experience" and contains ALL Halo 3 maps (24 in all)), and limited edition controller

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75073

Pre-ordering gets you some other little goodies, but both versions include Beta Access to Halo: Reach, both have all the maps, and both contain the same game content for ODST...CE just get's a unique controller for $40.

that controller is sick im gettin it

I've got to agree!

I usually don't get hyped up for collector or limited editions, nor do I buy them but this one really seems worth it.

There giving us the rest of the mythic maps ($10 Value), Halo: Reach Beta ($10 value IMO), Sweet looking Wireless Controller ($50 Value), and all those little extra things.

For $100 I think that's a pretty good idea, plus I hate how companies change the artwork for collectors and limited editions, but thankfully they are not doing that, or so it seems, which will give me more initiative to purchase the Limited edition.