Achievement Guide & Road Map

Nixemo

Does creating a custom character add any % to the total? I created a custom character, but my completion % stayed the same.

According to other posts where people were stuck on 99.8%, it should give you .2%. That's how a few people got 100%.

Every other Lego game gives you a % when you create a custom character. I'm sure of it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to other posts where people were stuck on 99.8%, it should give you .2%. That's how a few people got 100%.

Every other Lego game gives you a % when you create a custom character. I'm sure of it.

I've seen other people say they needed a custom character to get from 99.8% to 100%.. I never even entered the area (bag end) to make a custom character and got 100% when I finished the bonus level. Not sure why it's different for some.

I've seen other people say they needed a custom character to get from 99.8% to 100%.. I never even entered the area (bag end) to make a custom character and got 100% when I finished the bonus level. Not sure why it's different for some.

Sorry if i ask, but where can i create a custom character?

I've got every map stone, but the achievement is not popping for me. I've checked the list and what I have on my map. Any ideas?

Make sure you check EVERY one. The last one I needed was Lothlorien. I thought I had picked that one up, seeing as there were Mithril blocks surrounding it, but when I went there, I had realized I never went there after completing the story.

all 16 stones show up on my map, i can travel to & from them all, which I've done. I'll try it again later & work my way from the shire to mt doom, but I doubt the achievement is gonna work, which has me beyond fucking pissed off.

When I say check, I mean walk up to each one and activate it. I could travel to each of them, too. Hell, Lothlorien was available to travel to, but I never activated it. I missed it considering you don't ever really "go" there in the story. After a cutscene, you are in the boat traveling to Amon Hen.

I got the Unlock Characters achievement without the blacksmith but with lurtz(newborn)...don't know how but letting you know that it may be possible to get that one from using codes...

I need to know how to fix my issue of Dead Marshes saying I need one chest, showing the arrow where it is (which is the Legolas arrow to targetsx3) but when I take care of what need I only get a coin not the chest.... :( looking like no completion for me unless you guys can help cause I"ve tried a few things to no avail

I got the Unlock Characters achievement without the blacksmith but with lurtz(newborn)...don't know how but letting you know that it may be possible to get that one from using codes...

I need to know how to fix my issue of Dead Marshes saying I need one chest, showing the arrow where it is (which is the Legolas arrow to targetsx3) but when I take care of what need I only get a coin not the chest.... :( looking like no completion for me unless you guys can help cause I"ve tried a few things to no avail

I personally got the unlock characters achievement the OPPOSITE way, with lurtz (newborn) not counting, but the blacksmith unlocking it. I think it just depends who you get last (with the last character not being needed), or must be different for some people.

And it sounds like you may be experiencing the infamous glitch of minikits not being counted... investigate it more with the thread on this board by SpongebobRoundpants that I've linked in the guide, otherwise... you may need to start over. :/

I personally got the unlock characters achievement the OPPOSITE way, with lurtz (newborn) not counting, but the blacksmith unlocking it. I think it just depends who you get last (with the last character not being needed), or must be different for some people.

And it sounds like you may be experiencing the infamous glitch of minikits not being counted... investigate it more with the thread on this board by SpongebobRoundpants that I've linked in the guide, otherwise... you may need to start over. :/

I got it to "reset" in a sense. I played straight through the story and then straight thru the free play. It still showed I needed the kit at that section. But the one I truly needed was after the cut-scene. It was where you dig out the mini-kit, it didn't register before the "reset". So now I have full completion, finally!

• 2 weeks later...
Are all the quests that require mithril treasures the ones that give you a red brick? I was just wondering if it would be possible to have one quest left, requiring a mithril item, but you can't forge it as the one last brick you need is the one you get after completing the quest?

Yes, I believe I put it somewhere in the guide. The quests for forged Mithril items from designs give you a red brick to purchase whereas the quests for a specific treasure from a chapter give you a Mithril Brick. Therefore, you will never run into the problem you described. Speaking of problems though, the game can be very glitchy in other aspects, so be sure to view the topic I linked about glitches as well as various others on the board.

Just popped in to say, you really need to changed the glitches achievements tag in the original roadmap, as the treasure glitch is happening to a lot of people and is game breaking.

One of the most important parts of any roadmap is knowing glitches before hand.

good detailed guide overall though.

Just popped in to say, you really need to changed the glitches achievements tag in the original roadmap, as the treasure glitch is happening to a lot of people and is game breaking.

One of the most important parts of any roadmap is knowing glitches before hand.

good detailed guide overall though.

I think I will mention the game being glitched there, but there isn't truly any glitched ACHIEVEMENTS, just a glitched game in general in terms of collectibles.

Did you defeat the Troll or Save and Quit right when the Troll battle began. I have tried entering and exiting the level during free play to get the achievement with no luck. Just wondering if there is something else I am suppose to try. Thanks

If what you're saying here is correct, the reason the achievement will not pop for you even using this method is because you're trying it in Free Play and not Story Mode.

If what you're saying here is correct, the reason the achievement will not pop for you even using this method is because you're trying it in Free Play and not Story Mode.

When I originally tried I had not even unlocked free play yet. I still haven't gotten the achievement and I am working on the rest of the game in free play now.