Best COD game to date?

Be just jumped into cod:MW mp after a 3 year absence. It was amazing, the maps are still great and the game is extremely fun and balanced my forst game was 16-6.

Then had a game of mw3 and i felt like a lepper. MW u can pick up and play, mw2-3 you have to be a dweeb and play constantly to stand a chance. Nothing compared to the original MW. The previous two are far to overpowered an the less geeky stand a chance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I think it is the best online COD. I got to 10th prestige on it and always enjoyed it. Every COD game since 4 I have played for about a month or so and gone off. I played COD4 non stop for about 6 months so I would say it is the best COD!

CoD4 was one of the better ones, don't get me wrong, it certainly beats the garbage they've been putting out lately like BO, MW2 and MW3, but I think they were even better the farther back you go, CoD and UO are both classics, CoD2 had a great campaign, CoD3 was very good all around, but while CoD4 and WaW were both good, I think they were a bit over-rated, CoD4 especially. It did have an amazing feeling when it was new and I still remember being totally immersed when I first played, but looking back at it and playing it now... it just doesn't have that feeling, but then again, that's probably because the online is fairly dead, hackers are everywhere and well... it just doesn't have a community anymore, it was actually fun back then joining a lobby full of people trash-talking and running around everywhere.

• 2 months later...

COD4 is my favorite call of duty game. always was and probably will be. the highest killstreak was the heli so not too many people camped as much as the new cod games. Don't get me wrong, there were campers in COD4 but i feel they just got the online multiplayer right and the newer cod games just got worse.

Call of Duty is, to me, the best one. The quality was just through the roof. These days in a FPS you get maybe nine or ten short missions. So if you play the game on easy, regular or even hardened it only takes like five hours to beat, which is not a very good return on your investment. Sure, veteran makes things take longer, but only because you die all the time. The first Call of Duty had 24 missions or so if I remember correctly. Most of them were pretty long and involved. Sure, it's not as pretty as what's out today, but it was of far more quality than what I've been seeing lately.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...