This is sooo hard!

cw shadow

i got the game a few days ago and i am stuck at level 16 with almost every charater. man, this is really tough. even the guys ranking the first places in the highscore list, dont have all the gamerpoints.

anyone has tipps for me?

and although i really enjoy this game, it seems nobody is playing it?!

i got the game a few days ago and i am stuck at level 16 with almost every charater. man, this is really tough. even the guys ranking the first places in the highscore list, dont have all the gamerpoints.

anyone has tipps for me?

and although i really enjoy this game, it seems nobody is playing it?!

It is somewhat tough, its an alright game, but nothing i can see myself playing a lot.. When I downloaded it, i thought it was a version of Breakout, i was disappointed

yeah, somehow youre right. but for me its very motivating! and not to sound like a weiner, i like the challenge, but its pretty tough.

and its at least the only game so far, my girlfriend likes to play too ;)

anyway, stategies are still welcome!

edit:

she just corrected me, shes playing hexic too :)

I've been playing this game for a couple of days now...47 on the ww leaderboards with 40 gamerpoints. I have all but turbot checkpointed to 20...I find that I get farther with Vector or Vixx. You can activate his power when your screen is almost full and get by. I try not to wait until the last second to activate Sprocket and Turbot as their powers auto targets the bricks. To get the puzzle commando achievement, get as far as you can with a character and familiarize yourself with the puzzles. Then start from the beginning and try to solve them on this pass (or the next...etc). Good luck!

thx for the tipps. i now managend to get the 17x combo and brought every character up to level 24. level 16 is the hardest, thats for sure :)

but HOW THE HELL should i finish a level in under 25 seconds? the fastest time was 1.06 minutes...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I can understand youo when you say this game is really hard, but with some practice, you will discover that it's all about 70% strategy, and 30% speed.

Yes, you have to be quick on moving the bricks, but breaking the bricks above is not always the best solution. You have to spot the important bricks and use them in your own benefict. I'd say these tips should be of some help:

1- Always focus on skull bricks. It's really dangerous to let them spread the plague. Go for them first!

2- If you can pick up a brick which is being "converted" to skull, pick it up before its transformation is completed. That should save some seconds ;)

3- Once you spot one of those colored bricks with the nuclear symbol, do not hesitate, go for it and wait 'till the screen is filled enough to destroy the brick. Occasionally, you will see that you achieve a GREAT combo 10+.

4- For "Vortex Generator" achievement, don't panic, it's really simple. Just use the main character (the first one) in survival mode. Then recharge your ultra weapon and clear some bricks. Then, use the weapon to clear the screen again and again ;) If you are quick enough, or your weapon is at max, then you will probably clear the screen 5 times with just one charge. Good luck ;)

5- I have found that there are still some really tough, "like Brick Grinder", "Captain Quick Brick", "Cosmic Overlord" and "GAMMA Survivor".

For the first one, just follow the first tips in this mini-guide. Im still investigating how to achieve the second one. It's hard to be sooo quick. My own record stands at 45 seconds, and I can't figure out how the hell to get that mark down to half. For Cosmis overlord,... oh well, less than 40 people have this achievement, so don't punish you if you don't get it. Just try hard, and remember that beyond level 32 you get a new brick color, which only makes things worse. For GAMMA Survivor, I'd say that the best character is the last one, Torbot, cause it clears all the dangerous bricks of the screen. Always wait until the last second to use his power, cause this way it will be more effective.

Anyways, if you need some more advice, just let me know. I'm not an expert in this game, but I've completed it to level 40 (I'm somewhere at rank 300+, which isn't that great tho). And, btw, if someone knows more pieces of advise, or thinks that mine are completely wrong, let me know here ;)

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the tipps!

i know managed to get 100 points at all, but there are still some achievements that really are NOT achieveable ;)

my girlfried tries to get the gamma surviver. her record is about 7:36 mins... thats better than me. but HOW THE HELL (yes, i said this before) should one finish a level in UNDER 25 seconds?

and when i tried to get 12 million, i died at level 21, having a poor score about 2 million... thats incredible...

and completing 32 levels without the supa weapon is a bad joke. i still like the game, but i will never have it completed...!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
thanks for the tipps!

i know managed to get 100 points at all, but there are still some achievements that really are NOT achieveable ;)

my girlfried tries to get the gamma surviver. her record is about 7:36 mins... thats better than me. but HOW THE HELL (yes, i said this before) should one finish a level in UNDER 25 seconds?

and when i tried to get 12 million, i died at level 21, having a poor score about 2 million... thats incredible...

and completing 32 levels without the supa weapon is a bad joke. i still like the game, but i will never have it completed...!

The easiest level i found to get the 25 sec on is the first level that you get the block for the 15% bonus and using the first pilot(the red one) with a little luck and quick use of the special wepon you should be able to get it

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this game honestly. One cause it's so challenging. Also, not many people have the full 200 gs for this game. I have made this game a personal challenge of mine to get the full 200 gs. I've also had this game for awhile maybe a year or more. After joining this site i've recently decided no revisit my old games and try to max them out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...