List Of Players Who Need Help With Glitched Super-Marcus Sweep/It's Like Christmas

Mission: Super Marcus Sweep

Playthrough: 1

Gamertags: joe u, and TJTimeBomb (Package deal.. ;) message either or both, one of us is almost always on, we can get in touch with each other if not.

Available: Any night after 12am EST

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help with Super-Marcus Sweep, it hasn't glitched for me yet. I haven't got any good weapons from it yet though, so if I could get something in return it'd be appreciated.

On for a few hours each day, gamertag is MyBodyIsACage

EDIT: Playthrough 2, GMT. But I work nights so it's usually after 3am GMT.

Hey I need help with Supermaket sweep and its like christmas. Can play anytime please add me as a friend on xbox if you can help. Have a really awsome perl gun I can give in exhance for the help. (playthrough 2)

Thanks my gamertag is twmputh04

I've just had the Super-Marcus Sweep mission come up, I'll wait 15 mins for up to 3 players who want to join me if they need to get it done. I'll be starting at 3.15pm GMT / 10.15am ET.

It's a zero in my tag, not a letter o ;)

Edited by Dannyb0yUK

GamerTag: SweetBlackMagic

Playthrough: 2

Time: Around 9:00 PM and after Central Time most nights

I'm not sure if I need help with "Armory Assault" or "Super Marcus Sweep." I completed the AA mission last night with another player in a private match, but the Expose Munitions part was never completed. When I received "Super Marcus Sweep," the "Steal Loot" objective is already marked as completed.

If someone can tell me which one to ask for help with, I would appreciate it.

having glitching problems with the "its like christmas" mission im on the 2nd playthrough if anyone can help me finish this that would be great!

Gamertag: Dodes

XB360A Username: Dodes

Playthrough: 2

Times/Timezone: Weekend Any Time / week days 6pm til midnight / GMT

Edited by dodes

Playthrough 1 - It`s like christmas avail. for anyone who needs it. On every night for about an hour starting at 9pm CST (wife and kids permitting of course:))

Level 47 hunter looking for either new Haven Waypoint an playthrough 2 to do chest runs if thats possible or Crawmerax run on playthrough 1 to get this achievement done.

Thanks

...help me kill Crawmerax.

Whoops, looks like you posted in the wrong thread. The thread you're looking for is up top.

My mission is glitched for no reason at all. Didn't even go back into the vault after "destroying" it.

So you completed the mission fine but the next one glitched? Did you have more than one armory quest because you joined someone else's game?

my armory assult missions is glitched. please someone who hasnt done armory assult, marcus sweep or its like x mas, that will be great. i did the mission, but the tunrn it spot is blocked off. i dont have many rare weapons, but i will help in circle of duty if needed, cause i havent finished that yet :)

gamertag: demonjjf2

playthrough 2

help with: armory assult, but i can join some1's game who needs to do the other 2.

Its like christmas playthrough 2.

Anyone who has a clean: Its like Christmas that wants to invite me that would be epic! Jumping in and out of people's partys somehow Its like Chrismas unlocked before I did the second knoxx battle so then it checked off the "steal loot" box and now i'm locked out of the armory. Please send me an invite and lets make it happen!

Thanks AJ