RFG Demons of the Badlands Achievement Guide

Filter x360a

thanks so much for this finally got the pro time in the one with 2 buildings 40 tanks and a rail shot, but now i cant be botherd getting any more power cells, lol

Collecting the cells doesn't really take that long as a) theres a great map with all of the cell locations posted in the guide, and b) there are more than 75 available, so you don't need every one.

I hate...i mean, HATE collecting stuff for achievements, yet I did this in a little over an hour. Wasn't as bad as other games.

Either way, hope the guide helped.

FX.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Great game and guide first of all. Second, I have noticed that some are saying this takes about two hours to do everything. I am wondering how long this actually took the dedicated person to do. I am excited to start this later this week. Third, these missions are definitely not as tough as the normal RFG campaign missions. Some of those transporter and demolition times just crushed me. It took forever, now with that experience behind me, I feel like these will be much easier. If I do not find the vids on youtube maybe I can make them if I do well.... and can find the time.

• 2 months later...