Achievement Trading Thread

Shaaady Souljah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I do not have a secondary controller, so any assistance getting the three online achievements (Third Time's the Charm, Spider Tamer, and Good Host) would be appreciated. I can help you get them as well if you need them! Feel free to drop a message to my gamertag, or private message me on the site here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It seems like noone in the world has this game and i don't know why, it's a great game. Anyway, i could use help with "good host" and am willing to help whomever msgs me with the others as well. I've had the game over a year and have not had 1 online match. Sad. My GT is Lord J Rod. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Unless I'm doing something completely wrong, I can't get the Host 10 Games achievement locally. Would someone be willing to help me get over XBL or explain what I'm doing wrong. I'm playing multiplayer games with my guest account and two controllers. I've successfully unlocked the achievement for wining three multiplayer games, but not the hosting achievement. Ideas?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not 100% sure what achievements I can get in multiplayer, but I'm looking to do the obvious ones: "Third Time's the Charm - Win three multiplayer games" & "Good Host - Host 10 multiplayer games". If it's possible to get "Bouncer", "Ice Maker", or "Spider Tamer" in online matches I'd also like to go for those.

I'm online most days from afternoon-late night. I live in Colorado, so my timezone is MST. Looking for people with microphones only, sorry. Pop me a message if you'd like to get some achievements. If my gamercard on the left isn't working, click the "Xbox" text in my signature. NO friend requests please! Thanks.

Happy hunting! See you online.

• 2 weeks later...