Grim Reaper As MAGE - Explained

Geodine

Ok, firstly doing this as a mage is not easy ^^ I had a lot of trouble as my team kept dying and eventually so would I :D but this method worked really well so here it is peeps :p

You need:

Approx 50 lyrium pots

Approx 120+ Hp pots

Use the tome in pot section of radial that resets all stats.

CHOOSE SPIRIT HEALER, BATTLE MAGE AND ARCANE WARRIOR

Spells and Stats

Skills:

• Improved clarity maxed
  • Improved vitality maxed

Spells Needed

• Arcane Field
  • All sprit Healer spells
  • Shimmering Shield
  • All battle mage spells
  • Mass rejuvination
  • Mind Blast

Stats:

• 70 in magic
  • Remaining in willpower and constitution equally

Spend all remaining points on anything you like but make sure you have these spells!!

WALKTHROUGH

--Before battle cast: Arcane field, Shimmering shield, Elemental Chaos and Cleansing aura.

--Run around enemy in circles while trying not to get hit, your active spells will damage them enough. Use Group Heal and Heal when team get low on hp, revive when they die.

--While revive is on cooldown simply circle and heal mana with pots to damage enemies.

This works everytime just make sure to keep an eye on your own hp as it is most important, all others can be revived by you or golem if you have upgraded it.

HOPE THIS HELPS ALL YOU FELLOW MAGES

:D

kudos! bravo! i am actually trying this right now. i can get it to where my party members get him halfway down before they all die in phase1. i run around until i can activate those 4 shields/auras and i can get him down to the second form. i just keep dying because i get greedy and push those health potions till i'm about to die. also i only have a grand total of like 10 lyriums. i know i can beat this guy with patience and timing. sweet guide bro!

Fukk you (nightmare) harvester..... i finally did it. Kudos again for your mage strategy.. no tome glitch needed. I only had 10 potent lyriums but i did it. Would have been way way easier if i didnt trash my regular lyriums. The only thing this dlc is missing is a shop where you can spend coin. Arrrg thank god i got this achievement. This boss is a bitch!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ditto on the kudos am going to have to try this but will have to beat awakenings with my mage first to level her up. Only level 22 right now. This is the last one I need!!!!

Tried with a level 33 warrior and got completely destroyed, even spamming health poltices. Using the golem method got me farther but still eventually was overrun.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

K so I am a level 35 mage. I did exactly what you said but I ALWAYS die during the second form. I get overrun by harvested corpses. My party is stupid and they all split up and more and more of the harvest corpses keep showing up and we all get picked off. I even set them to only attack the boss but there are some corpses that have the red in their name and they focus on them for some reason. My elemental chaos wasn't doing much to the corpses either. They all gained up on me and I died. I have tired it like 3 times now and I can get to the 2nd form no problem but then that is when it all falls apart. Any help?

K I take it back. It totally worked. I don't know what happened. No corpses spawned during the 2nd stage. I guess I just got lucky. Another hint I might suggest for those who need help is get all of those hexes and throw them down on that mo fo. I feel like it helped me out.

Thanks again for the guide.

• 9 months later...