How do you get gold on Juma-9 Mission 6 Kul Teska?

thanks for the heads up. i thought it was a glitch. 0 points!!! WTF! lol

i got it in 145 seconds (2 min 25 sec) and got platinum. i'm guessing 2:30 is the platinum time? this was in scrapyard scrap.

unlock "ultimate lightsaber" and "extra damage" and be sure to turn them on right at the beginning of both the jedi and clone attacks, respectively.

oh and "big head mode" helps too!

These tips have helped a lot as I got a time of 2:30 on Ryloth and got the gold. However the last mission i need at least a gold on is beating Teska on Jumba 9 and keep getting silver. Any ideas to make it quicker? Best time so far is 4:44. This is driving me nuts.

The only way to do these is with two players. One player simply cannot do the required damage quick enough. Get someone to help you and make sure both players have activated "Extra Damage" and "Ultimate Lightsaber" from the Cheats menu. After doing this you should have no problem.

The only way to do these is with two players. One player simply cannot do the required damage quick enough.

I got gold on juma-9 mission 6 in 4:34 by myself, just to let you know it is possible.

and on behpour mission 9 i got platinum in a time of 3:10. so there are different time requirements for different levels. 90G FTW!

The only way to do these is with two players. One player simply cannot do the required damage quick enough. Get someone to help you and make sure both players have activated "Extra Damage" and "Ultimate Lightsaber" from the Cheats menu. After doing this you should have no problem.

WRONG! I got at least gold on every single mission solo, so you can get gold on every boss fight by yourself. Just make sure you have Extra Damage and Ultimate Lightsaber purchased and turned on. The trick (if I am remembering the level correctly...) to Juma-9 mission #6 - My Name is Kul Teska is to use force push on the chameleon droids to push them into him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, then push his missiles back to him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, and finally push boxes at him as soon as he throws one at you (guard down).

It took me 2 or 3 tries I think...

WRONG! I got at least gold on every single mission solo, so you can get gold on every boss fight by yourself. Just make sure you have Extra Damage and Ultimate Lightsaber purchased and turned on. The trick (if I am remembering the level correctly...) to Juma-9 mission #6 - My Name is Kul Teska is to use force push on the chameleon droids to push them into him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, then push his missiles back to him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, and finally push boxes at him as soon as he throws one at you (guard down).

Thanks, Aerocoupe. This method worked for me. Got gold in 4:34.

I swear to god i have got the platinum medal for this battle, i used the above method along with the extra damage cheat and ultimate saber, i dodge the box when he threw it and pressed up + Y to send a box back at him, i did the mission in about 3:23 - 3:30...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got Platinum on this in single player.

The trick is to watch how many phases he goes through. In the first stage of the fight, his pattern is to whip-launch himself three times, then fireball tackle three times, then fire his minigun, and then he activates the chameleons to drop the bombs. He opens at the minigun phase, so the first part should come quickly.

Ultimate Lightsaber and Extra Damage, like everyone else is saying. MAKE SURE YOU BEAT THIS PHASE IN ONLY TWO REPETITIONS. This is the most time-consuming pattern in the fight. If you can't take him down in two repetitions, restart, because your Platinum just became hopeless.

The next phase of the fight, he throws a floor panel, then fires his laser, then throws another floor panel, before firing rockets. Reflect the rockets back at him, then start swinging when he's down. Beat THIS phase in three repetitions.

After that, he goes to the window and starts throwing boxes at you. He is invulnerable while he's attacking, so just focus on dodging his box, then send boxes back his way until he whips another one.

My clear time was 3:53 doing this. It IS possible. You just have to beat him in the minimal amount of repetitions possible.

• 1 month later...
I just got Platinum on this in single player.

My clear time was 3:53 doing this. It IS possible. You just have to beat him in the minimal amount of repetitions possible.

I got the exact same time on single player. I kept running through him during the first phase so it was taking me more than two patterns to remove the yellow health. Switched to Kit Fisto with Big Head and that helped.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No big heads, just extra damage + super lightsaber. Used Kit Fisto for myself (he works wayyy better than Ahsoka). Did first wave in 2 iterations, the 2nd wave in 2, and then stood at the top. When he'd throw I'd stand still blocking, then right after his block hit, I'd force stuff back at him (when he taunts you). Ended at 4:09, good enough for platinum. The time before I got 4:54 and ended up with silver.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...