Collectibles Guide

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the guide devil and aborok thanks for you 25 map thing as well finally got all the achievements

one of the gems was missing from the first chapter that I got with my friend but our game kept freezing so it must have not saved however the last one I found in Chapter 6-2

Anyone using this guide make sure you dont jump all around and just go straight through that is at least the third spot that does not match up with the adventure starting point if you start at 6-3 like the guide says you will miss it. Play through all the way and the guide is correct however the labels on where the new checkpoints start is not always in sync.

I agree on the not jumping around. I followed the map step by step but did not get it my first complete run through. I did jump around and did a lot of replaying of chapters both with friends and just to work on the achievements. Not sure what caused it or if my game glitched. I did another speed run through and used this thread and got the achievement. :)

IDiivil: Thank you for this thorough guide. It saved me hours of frustration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally able to post on here! Wanted to say thanks to you both for providing the guide, I know I spoke with you IDiivil about linking it from another site, but still wanted to thank you both as me and a friend were stuck with the crystals. Go figure it'd be the very first one you can get in the game >.<

Just wanted to add my experience since this seems to be a pretty random achievement collectible wise because of each person's game being different in terms of finding shards and if or when they grab full crystals.

I played all of the game co-op with a friend and we then went back and tried to find collectibles, sometimes by ourselves and sometimes together. My friend tried to go through the guide and figure out areas we searched or haven't searched before. We got down to the wire trying to find the last full crystal and figured we found them all.. and I began going through levels seeing if I didn't pick up a shard somewhere. I was at around 131 crystals and an almost complete crystal made by shards and began to worry that I would have to replay this.. well, figures out we missed a full shard at the very beginning of the game in Chapter 1. We both got it and the achievement popped.

So I had 132 total, with a partial crystal put together by shards, which leads me to believe that maybe there is more shards to help acquire full crystals as I am seeing totals being short or over the 132 total. I also tried to find all secret areas within the game for another crystal and/or shard and while a lot of them do in fact have full crystals, not all secret areas have full crystals, don't remember my total but I think I didn't find 3-4 secret areas.

Figure some more info would help others with the anxiety of finding crystals. We didn't have this guide available to us from the start, but we were able to find the remaining ones we didn't get because of this guide. Cheers~

• 4 weeks later...

followed the guide and have 131 shards.

I miss only 2 pieces to make 132..

What is now the best way?

Play the game again?

If i pick a chapter do enemies still drop it?

Edit..

Got it now..

First Crystal in Chapter 1-1 and the achievement came..

Great guide by the way./.

Edited by powerslave666

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for your guide! I was trying for 1K achievements on Hunted using the Prima guide, and was never able to get it done. Your guide got me there, and is honestly superior to the Prima guide (although I do like the extra artwork and details about inXile Entertainment provided there).

Because so many people here have had problems with the Crystal Clear achievement, I thought it might be helpful to post the number of crystals I had at the end of each Chapter during the game in which I was able to unlock it.

Prologue: 3

Chapter 1: 24

Chapter 2: 53

Chapter 3: 80

Chapter 4: 95

Chapter 5: 116

Chapter 6: 132

I finished with 132 total crystals, with the achievement popping after I picked up the last crystal chest on Chapter 6. I actually finished the game with two extra shard pieces beyond the 132.

• 1 month later...

good guide but ive been through the game twice now using it and i still don't have the "its all a top priority" achievement,cant figure it out,my game says i've got everything except secrets,my in game stats are............

Crystals: 160

Dragon Tears: 13 of 13

Prisoners saved: 32 of 32

Secrets Found: 27 of 32

Puzzles Solved: 8 of 8

im missing 5 secrets but no idea what or where they are would this effect the deathstone cheevo? because my in game counter said 53 of 53 when i picked up the last corpse,any ideas at all? i was playing on adventure+ if that makes any difference.

oh and the crystal shards cheevo,mine didnt pop until i got all 160