Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was able to knock out some still trying to get a group together to knock out a few more.

Trying to get these Mulitiplayer Achievements out the way any help would be great, need at least 3 players total to get most of them one game I would need 5 just because its a killtacular.

Ones I need:

Violent Cartographer

Rainman

Triple Kill

Killtacular

Decorated Soldier

I'll be on most of the day on weekdays, won't be for most of fridays and weekends maybe a few late hours and then back on for weekdays.

Hit me up if anyone has a group or a plan to knock some out GT: SAM 602

need so help with the cheevos. i need 4 player to help me with,

1, silent but deadly

2, violent cartographer

3, Rainman

4, triple kill

5, Killtacular

6, running riot

7, skewer stopper

8, air traffic control

9, decorated soldier

10, ninja

if we can get 4 player i think we could bang most of these out in one match

GT: MajorPsycoPrime

Was able to knock out some still trying to get a group together to knock out a few more.

Trying to get these Mulitiplayer Achievements out the way any help would be great, need at least 3 players total to get most of them one game I would need 5 just because its a killtacular.

Ones I need:

Violent Cartographer

Rainman

Triple Kill

Killtacular

Decorated Soldier

I'll be on most of the day on weekdays, won't be for most of fridays and weekends maybe a few late hours and then back on for weekdays.

Hit me up if anyone has a group or a plan to knock some out GT: SAM 602

Need these as well, and Skewer Stopper. You need 4 players total for VC and Rainman actually. For Killtacular you need to kill 4 players within 4 seconds so 5 players total for that.

Okay, I've finally got my hands on Halo 2 PC. I'm up for boosting and I'm generally on most of the day and most of the night.....I can pretty much play this game any time. So reply here or send me a message on when we can these achievements done.

My gamertag is JCDRANZER

EDIT #1:-

Okay I need to get 2 more achievements for the online multiplayer and they are:-

1.) Rainman - Play all game type variants with at least 3 other people

2.) Killtacular - Basically get an Overkill (4 kills in a row in quick succession)

I have 2 buddies that also only need those 2 achievements and they are OutProduceman and Weaselteri24.

Ideally we need 2 more people to join our small group.

Edited by JCDRANZER

OK, gentlemen, let me try this again. I will be setting up games all this weekend (Saturday 11/3/12, Sunday 11/4/12). Please send me a PM or put your name here on this page to be invited. With 4 players we can knock out whatever MP achievements you need.

GT: Hard Ontologist

GT: Sanjuro Tsubaki

GT:

GT:

Edited by The Pianistt

OK, gentlemen, let me try this again. I will be setting up games all this weekend (Saturday 11/3/12, Sunday 11/4/12). Please send me a PM or put your name here on this page to be invited. With 4 players we can knock out whatever MP achievements you need.

GT: Hard Ontologist

GT:

GT:

GT:

If you're still looking or found a group, would love to get in on some of this. At 900GP right now. Just have a few more to go.

• 2 weeks later...