Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be a lot of people looking to get achievements done. Amazon has the game for ~$17. I'm going to grab a copy and add myself to the mix.

You can check ebay also, I found a copy for $12.99 on there. When you get the game add me and we can do some of the multiplayer achievements.

GT = I Draxus I

Just bought halo 2 should be hear in the post tommorow or day after. Just wondering if can get a group together to do the online achievments and to clarify you cannot get the campaign achievements by doing co-op? Gt- wynnieccfc

No co-op campaign, only solo. And send me a friend request when you get the game, we can do some multiplayer achievements together.

GT = I Draxus I

Me and Bausko are trying to organize a group to get the Violent Cartographer/Rainman achievements. We only need 4 total people for this to work. It takes about an hour and a half. If you would like these achievements, message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is: I Draxus I. Once I have 2 more people, I will set up a time and date that works best for everyone.

1. I Draxus I

2. Bausko

Me and Bausko are trying to organize a group to get the Violent Cartographer/Rainman achievements. We only need 4 total people for this to work. It takes about an hour and a half. If you would like these achievements, message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is: I Draxus I. Once I have 2 more people, I will set up a time and date that works best for everyone.

1. I Draxus I

2. Bausko

1. I Draxus I

2. Bausko

3. SeraphmAssassin

4. ODST117 Nick

5. Tony Dawg

We will be doing this Wednesday, December 5th at 6:00 PM Eastern Time.

This is for the Rainman/Violent Cartographer achievements.

Gamertag: I Draxus I

EDIT: We have enough players now. If anyone else would like to join us, please message be before Wednesday (12/5).

Edited by SiLeNt Sc0pE 16

1. I Draxus I

2. Bausko

3. SeraphmAssassin

4. ODST117 Nick

5. Tony Dawg

EDIT: We have enough players now. If anyone else would like to join us, please message be before Wednesday (12/5).

I would like to get in this. Pretty sure I got Wendsday off work. Will double check tomarrow. Room for 1 more??

Eastern Time is GMT - 5:00 correct? Alright, I'm Pacific Time (California), so it should be 9pm for me. That's perfect because my class ends at 8:35 and I should be home like right on the money.

I also wouldn't mind getting the multi-kills and sprees out of the way. I will also be completing the game on Legendary before hand, so if anyone needs Hired Gun, I can help with that too.

It's a relief to see so many people needing these achievements because I'm online right now, and only 9 people are playing in a clan match :/. I would honestly go for all of the achievements legit if this game had players.

Pacific Time is behind 3 hours. So since we are meeting at 6:00 PM, you would need to be on at 3:00 PM. Send me a friend request on XBL before then please

I would like to get in this. Pretty sure I got Wendsday off work. Will double check tomarrow. Room for 1 more??

Yes. Please send me a friend request before Wednesday on Xbox.

1. I Draxus I

2. Bausko

3. SeraphmAssassin

4. ODST117 Nick

5. Tony Dawg

6. Stro6es

7. Richl796

8. MaterialPath9

9. BraveBlader

10. Dyson XP

11. SirKillah187

Everything went according to plan. We got everybody the achievements they needed. We had a few no-shows. If you want to boost the Rainman/Violent Cartographer achievements please message any of the following people:

1. Bausko

2. SeraphmAssassin

3. Tony Dawg

4. MaterialPath9

Unfortunately, they could not make it and they still need the achievements.

Can you still get multiplayer achievements even if you're only a free/silver member? Looking to get "Killtacular" (Overkill) and "Rainman" achievements out of the way tonight. I'll be online around 10:30 pm EST and will be online the following 2 hours. I can help anyone else in the group with whatever they need to get done.

Message me if you need more people in your group, or if you can still add another player. If we can't do it tonight, I'll be available next Friday night at the same time.

Gt: SublimeThugLife