iamdemon7

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

As title says I'm looking for someone to play ranked to get the 4 online achievements. I'll also return the favor if you need any help.

My GamerTag: Noirei

EDIT; Status: I've unlocked the achievements now, however if anyone still needs them feel free to message me stating so. I'll gladly help anytime, since this game is dead-ish. Gotta put my copy to use somehow lol ^^ (2014/02/03)

Edited by Lightnning
Status update/Name change

• 2 weeks later...
I am in process of picking this up.

Should be a week or so out

So if you haven't gotten someone by then I will be down.

Cool, I'm pretty sure I wont by the time you get it. But if I do I'll still gladlly help you out if you'd like. ^^

Just Add me over Xbox once you've aquired the game or anytime inbetween ;)

Whats a Achievement Trading thread? An It'll release in time, just need to be paciant. So might aswell beat it to the punch per-say ^^

An Achievement Trading Thread is where members post achievements that he/she requires assistance with the purpose of finding other members/lurkers that also require assistance with achievements and help each other out. It's pretty much like this thread, though more general on the achievements. On another note, that NA release date.....hmm, who knows, I've got other games I need to finish anyway (Plus work/studies soon.).

Edited by N7 Shadow

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...