Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 year later...
They can take these hard achievements and GFT. I have gears 2 to keep me occupied with that. If they had been some reasonable achievements I would have picked the game up...but now I give this game the dolphin (eh-eh....eh-eh)

So what you're saying is because a game has challenging achievements, you would keep from playing it no matter how great it is? You don't even know what it's like but because the achievements are "hard" you won't play it? That is downright rediculous.

Achievements Dont Look Hard Just Alot Of MP Ones And May Take Time To Reach Rank 50 Thats About It,And It Blows That You Get 15points For Rank 50 I Guess Its Easy To Rank Up, But Ill Pick It Up And Work Hard And try To Earn 1000

the achievements for MP are really easy. I mean theres 8 just for winning a game on each map.

The SP achievements are harder obviously.

What did you expect wolfenstein is a franchise that revolves a lot around their multiplayer.

the achievements for MP are really easy. I mean theres 8 just for winning a game on each map.

The SP achievements are harder obviously.

What did you expect wolfenstein is a franchise that revolves a lot around their multiplayer.

Strange that you say that Wolfenstein revolves around multiplayer. Wolfenstein was separate from Territory. I have the Platinum Edition and the are two entirely different games. They should have kept the same format for this as like Steam did for Half Life and Team Fortress. Than all you MP people could go wild all by your selves leaving us to our SP game.

Strange that you say that Wolfenstein revolves around multiplayer. Wolfenstein was separate from Territory. I have the Platinum Edition and the are two entirely different games. They should have kept the same format for this as like Steam did for Half Life and Team Fortress. Than all you MP people could go wild all by your selves leaving us to our SP game.

I think youre confusing yourself. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was released in 2001 and had a SP component developed by grey matter(Now Treyarch, developer of CoD3/5), and a Multiplayer component developed by Nerve Software.

The multiplayer was a giant hit, so much so that they released a version for the xbox in 2003. It ended up being the most played game on XBL for quite some time, and got very positive reviews for its MP component. A version for the ps2 came out also, but only had single player because psn wasnt really that big back then.

Then in 2003, splash damage(Guys who worked on enemy territory: quake wars and are now working on brink with bethesda games) worked on a expansion pack for PC to RTCW, they named it Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. This was meant to be a full retail release, but they could never finish the SP so it released for free as a MP only title.

RTCW AND RTCW:ET Both had multiplayer.

Ok, if they want to make mp achivments it is ok, but the sp achivments are totaly boring.... everyone the same...

still i hope that the network code is better as call of juarez i have already a shit ping.

i'm mad about this achivments :mad:

bah. I've always disliked the MP grinding achievements. Just blatant bribes to get people to turn away from their cod4's, halo 3's and gears'2 multi and play their likely mediocre at best MP as so many other games have. certainly won't be playing this to get achievements, so looks like this game is getting bought as the PC version for me!