How the hell did this horrid game get a sequel?

Probably it sold very well when it was on sale those couple times. Thats when I bought it as I'm sure a lot of others did to get the easy 200 on it. Plus everybody seems to be freaking obsessed with Zombies lately. My nephew even thinks they're real or could be real, and he's 16. Sad. I'm also sure that it doesn't matter how bad someting is if ti makes money they'll keep making it. That goes for books, movies, games, whatever. All I know is if it goes on sale for really cheap and it's easy 200, we'll see Z.A. 3.

It was quite literally one of the worst XBLA games I've ever had the misfortune of playing. It reminded me of Kids Next Door meets Super Ghosts N' Ghouls :-/

For people like you :)

I've played by far worse games on XBLA then this. This game was really fun to play but had no replay value once completed all the modes. I'm glad they're making a sequel and hopefully has tons of potential for replay value. :)

If it's one of the worst XBLA titles you've played I can't imagine you've played all that many - there's LOADS worse on the marketplace.

While I didn't love the game, I did still get some enjoyment from it, and it's good to pick up and play with some friends. Perfect for the 400MSP pricepoint I got it for.

When this one goes on sale for the same price, I will definitely pick it up. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Since sony are a bunch of copycats i think the answer is quite obvious. also im going to have to agree with ofay.

Yeah you're right. :) I checked it again. Zombie Apocalypse (the first part) has been released for both PSN & XBL in 2009 and Dead Nation came exclusively out on PSN one year after. Copycats all the time.

I actually enjoyed the first one quite a bit, most likely because I only played it on co-op with my wife and we were laughing at it / about it the whole time. I think I'm going to try the demo on this one, but I doubt I'll be buying it until it hits deal of the week...at least it isn't 1200, but I doubt it's worth 800 regardless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Since sony are a bunch of copycats i think the answer is quite obvious. also im going to have to agree with ofay.

Game on Ps3 =/= made by Sony. Dead Nation was made by a Finnish independent company named Housemarque, who's probably most famous for Super Stardust HD and Outland. /late to the discussion.