Am I the only one getting sick and tired of the connections?

Shinty

Not much of an achievement whore but...

I honestly think the moment I get level 26 and finish up the last 2 of my achievements that I'm going to stop playing this game until they fix the connection problems in this game.

Sometimes the game would start with a full list and you would see all drop making the game end (I've seen this happen, and always happen right before the game even loads up the map).

And in Co-Op it's worse. Rarely happens on trhe 1st round but I've seen it happen a ton of times on the 2nd round and 3rd.

Last time I played this was a couple weeks after launch, even throughout the beta the connection problems were awful, upon launch they were no better. I received a message from LIVE telling me the servers were updated and thus better, but I haven't been on since. I guess I should try it out soon and let you know :D

I'm getting sick of it too. I'm trying to get Battle Master and I'll finally get to use a skill that rarely ever comes up, we're about to win the game and the game will end. And of course, it doesn't save any of our progress....

I mean, the least it could do is actually save things like quests and progress towards achievements. :(

There are also those pain-in-the-ass connection problems while in the middle of a game-- like invincible/teleporting enemies, or when you're on a ballista defending your castle, firing away.. then suddenly you're off, and some idiot AI is on it and shooting God knows what rather than the enemies attacking the gate.

There're just a hell of a lot of turret issues-- I think we should be able to teamkill or at least kick the AI allies off of turrets: I can't count how many times I've started building a ballista/cannon and an AI comes over to 'help me out' and then steals it from me.

That, and turrets still occasionally become unusable for the rest of the game.

• 4 weeks later...

This and the ''pay/grind-to-win'' game model is making me get annoyed with this game, i'm personally only still playing for the achievements at this point (although this pretty much happened once i realized the game is pay/grind-to-win) and pretty much stopped playing coop for a while, seeing the massive amounts of connection issues in that, wich annoys me even more, seeing i still want the ''win 3 coop rounds in a row''.

Edited by gameaddict

I do get a bit sick of waiting 5 or so minutes to get into a game and for it to just end and you get punished in league points for something you cannot control.

I wish i would go down a league or two, i'm in expert league now or whatever it's called and the wait time for a match to start is just so muuuuch longer then compared to the lower leagues.

I hate when you spend almost 15 minutes in a game and then a message displays saying that "not enough players in game, so I disconnect it" or something AWFUL like that. So basically you are losing and all disconnects and the winner does not get any credit ? The game should handle a little bit more better connections problems. I lost count of many times I lose item boxes just for connection problems (and at the nights it gets worse)