Postcard Locations

razzleson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The correct links for the Youtube Vids are:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2v0J8rrs8&]YouTube - Cars Postcard hunt Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okzf_QKt81Q&]YouTube - Cars Postcard hunt Part 2[/ame]

Without this thread and those vids I wouldn't have bothered trying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

on those 2 part youtube vids where the hell is he at 4:51 I keep trying to find that location to start looking for the postcard but there is no landmark there that I could recognize. I tried looking for the railing like the youtube comments said but it just is not helping. If someone could mark it on a map or something or maybe a fuller video that would be freaking amazing

edit: Finally found the place. You go through the dirt road in the drive in theatre and follow the road and you will get to the place. This would have been so easy to show in the video donno why he didn't

Edited by HAK Devil

• 4 weeks later...

I am actually the person who did the uTube videos. Hak Devil, sorry I didn't start at a better location. I just added notes to the videos and I explain that it was the hardest one to find a good starting place from and actually get the video in under the 10 minute limit. I've wanted to redo these videos for awhile now but finding the time to do it is the hard part. It took me awhile to do the first time. If I do decide to re-do the videos, any suggestions would be great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tailfin Pass

• Cliffside by bridge, southwest of gorge. After crossing the bridge (same one to Wheel Well), take an immediate left onto a gray dirt road. There’s a long drop on your left. There are two Boost-requiring jumps. This then leads to a wide area and a ramp down to the postcard. You have to retrace your path to get out.

Can anyone help me with this one please, I can see it but I just can't make the first jump! I've watched a video on YouTube and he just boosts strait over, I've even tried using both cheats but I can't make the jump.

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Forget it, just realised that you can jump.....

Edited by T FUNK 1984

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Cliffside by bridge, southwest of gorge. After crossing the bridge (same one to Wheel Well), take an immediate left onto a gray dirt road. There’s a long drop on your left. There are two Boost-requiring jumps. This then leads to a wide area and a ramp down to the postcard. You have to retrace your path to get out.

I have one left and cannot seem to make the jump to get it. I have all three boost upgrades. I always end up short and hitting the front. Can anyone give me tips on this?

Just boost & then jump just before the drop - then continue keeping your speed up for the 2nd jump - boosting if got any left - then jump again. Just did it this afternoon - Thanks for the Guide & the You Tube vids which I needed for the Radiotor Springs postcards in the mountains