GTA V Easter Eggs (Spoilers)

Annihil88torr

there is a mission where u need to use thermal googles to find some guys in the woods, while searching for them i found bigfoot, he vanishes when i shot

Dude, are you for real? I NEED TO KNOW NOW.

I think this is a reference to all the bigfoot hoo-haa that went on when San Andreas was released. I remember the rumors were rife across the internet about finding bigfoot out in the woods.

When you do the first heist, when Lester brings up old crew members he talks briefly about an Eastern European in Liberty City. Could this be a reference to Niko Belic?

I found Packie and took him on a heist with me, he mentions the Liberty City Bank Heist to T, M & F. Also mentions where the others are (dead or alive) and says Niko is probably dead somewhere.

Also heard a radio spot from Weasel News shortly after about Brucie, who has some health product out that he's made that includes bull shit or bull sperm or something to that affect in its ingredients.

Man I want to take a picture of that but first I need to get a 100% to make it appear, there is also another one on top of the mountains but it's quite hard to spawn without any cheats, also I prefer this one cause it looks badass:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGu3DdGR7o]GTA 5 Easter Eggs : Second Flying UFO Discovered : Fort Zancudo Illuminati Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 months later...