"buffs"

spooke

i have been playing this game for a little bit and i am wanting to get all the achievements i almost have my level 10 item. but my question is where and when can i buy or pick up buffs so i can add it to a item for the buff achievements i can not figure it out i have looked in the store and on the spinner game, when i open my weapons menu i see the option for a buff and when i press the :ybut: i can see where the buffs go but i can not ever find them

i have been playing this game for a little bit and i am wanting to get all the achievements i almost have my level 10 item. but my question is where and when can i buy or pick up buffs so i can add it to a item for the buff achievements i can not figure it out i have looked in the store and on the spinner game, when i open my weapons menu i see the option for a buff and when i press the :ybut: i can see where the buffs go but i can not ever find them

You should have a lot of random items that have buffs. You don't buy buffs; rather you transfer them from your items that you have right now at the cost of Happy stars, so maybe you do "buy" buffs.

First off, you can't do the transfer outside of your equipment, for example, I can't add a weapon buff onto an armor, I can't add a helmet buff to a shield, etc.

Second, they can't be the same level and type. You can't add an Attack Up lvl 1 twice onto a weapon, but you can add Attack Up Lvl 1 and 2 to a weapon.

So go to Play > Dress-Up > Item Modification. From there, select an item that is eligible to add a buff to, either one that has an empty slot available, or one that already has a white or purple buff added, since the white and purple buffs are removable (you can't remove orange buffs). Afterward, you can do the transfer at the cost of Happy stars and get the achievement.

EDIT: just checked your achievements, good job earning the achievement you were looking for.

Edited by DMV