Achievement Guide and Road Map

Fizzmatix

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for fighting 3 big daddies, is this part of the story? or do I have to attract 3 different big daddies?

you have to fight 3 big daddies in a row without dying while fighting them

all you have to do is fight one get the adam from the sister then find another and repeat

for fighting 3 big daddies, is this part of the story? or do I have to attract 3 different big daddies?

I did it with three separate Big Daddies, each guarding separate Little Sisters. In fact, a rocket turret killed the last one for me a split second (no joke, I thought I was already dead) before the Big Daddy killed me and the cheevo popped.

I hacked them after i set off an alarm. They're not a requirement though, they were destroyed right at the start of the recording. If you can get a hold of the bots they will help a little.

that's exaclty what i did....i had 2 flying turrets with me, plus the non-moving one....i just stayed in the corner like in the vid, fired like 18 trap rivets, and they never got in front of me or near the little sister....AND i was playin' on hard so it is possible to do this easily on hard....

my 0.02$ : you can do all the achievements in one playthrough on hard...if you've played all COD on veteran, you will not have problems with bioshock 2, which is an amazing game by the way!!!! ;)

in regard to the achievement for becoming a big daddy: does the suit spawn at a random location? or does it spawn in the same place every time on each map? i can never seem to find the darned thing.

it will spawn in one of two places on the map. it's pretty easy to spot as it glows, though it is purely luck based as you have to be pretty close to it when it spawns because it gets taken pretty quickly.

I hacked them after i set off an alarm. They're not a requirement though, they were destroyed right at the start of the recording. If you can get a hold of the bots they will help a little.

In regards to the video for the master protector achievement. The camera is just below the upper right side of the map, past a door with a sign that says disease. For those wondering exactly where it is.

I think that this has to only be done in the game where it pops up at the bottom, I have been the big daddy 3-4 time playing capture the sister but I have never received the acheivement yet.

How cool am I quoting myself...=P

I just got Disgusting Frankenstein FIRST time in civil war (team deathmatch) I hope this information helps get more clarity on this acheivement.

Fizz you may want to proof read this guide, I found an extreme amount of grammer problems. At least 5 or so and all I have read was the road map. Spell check won't help you, you have errors like "to" instead of "too" and some words are completely off. It's almost as if you wrote this on a phone with T9!

Complete the game with dying

Some achievements are require further

Must like the previous Bioshock

save you the hassle of find them all again.

can be earned within your first few games if you know what you achieve.

With careful planning you can earn 1000:gsicon: without pu

(These are the errors I found in the roadmap. Just pointing them out!)

Capture the sister doesn't seem to unlock. Does have to be the vent listed meters away?

I grabbed her and made a dash for it and placed her in any of the vents found... no achievement.

You mean 'Mother Goose'?

If so:

When you capture the little sister, you got to bring it to the vent that is marked on your screen. Hold 'A' to capture it and the achievement is yours! ;)

My question is:

I just completed the story and still got some achievements to deal with (Trap Master, Look at you hacker). Do they still count when I start a new story on Hard?

I don't think so. But..maybe?

People who still have questions, message me!

MADxMONK3Y

Fizz you may want to proof read this guide, I found an extreme amount of grammer problems. At least 5 or so and all I have read was the road map. Spell check won't help you, you have errors like "to" instead of "too" and some words are completely off. It's almost as if you wrote this on a phone with T9!

Yep i need to proof read the road map ;). Unlike most people i just write then go back and re-read what i wrote and correct my mistakes. I find it easier that way.

I shall be proofing it today and finishing off the final touches to the guide as well.

You mean 'Mother Goose'?

If so:

When you capture the little sister, you got to bring it to the vent that is marked on your screen. Hold 'A' to capture it and the achievement is yours!

The odd thing is it counted as a win. I'll give it another go ahead and btw the stats on a new save are reset.

just finished the game and let Grace,the reporter and Gil all live and rescued all little sisters.....no achievement:mad:

maybe one day i will give it another go,dunno when though with AvP out next week

You probably offed Stanley. I don't blame ya but for next time...

"Saved every Little Sister and spared Grace, Stanley and Gil."

Edited by Jeff

You mean 'Mother Goose'?

If so:

When you capture the little sister, you got to bring it to the vent that is marked on your screen. Hold 'A' to capture it and the achievement is yours! ;)

My question is:

I just completed the story and still got some achievements to deal with (Trap Master, Look at you hacker). Do they still count when I start a new story on Hard?

I don't think so. But..maybe?

People who still have questions, message me!

MADxMONK3Y

To the answer to your question, unfortunately no. I had the same problem, but I started a new game on easy. I hacked everything and always had a bot (if not two) with me. Every time I got to an enemy I let the bot do all the damage.

With the traps just fire the traps at the enemy instead of laying them on the ground. You can get them both quite quickly. I wouldn't do it on hard, it would be very difficult to get 50 kills from ONLY hacked security as you cannot damage them. Try buying the decoy plasmid so they don't attack you whilst your bot damages them.

i have a stupid question. my english is horrible. to get brass ball do you have to have the option Dissable vita-chamber: [on] or off. does it start ass bieng off does taht mean dissable? or do ou have to do it manually?

You don't need to disable them but if you want them off turn the settings to ON. Seeing as it's called turn off vita chambers.

What they should have done is have the options setup as Vita Chambers: ON - OFF rather than calling it disable vita chambers.

Edited by Fizzmatix

You don't need to disable them but if you want them off turn the settings to ON. Seeing as it's called turn off vita chambers.

What they should have done is have the options setup as Vita Chambers: ON - OFF rather than calling it disable vita chambers.

thank you for the answer, when i re-read my post, i was like no one is going to be able to understand this, thank