All in the reflexes is HARD!

ravernoloo

ok, iv tried to get this in act 9 when im battling the immortal, its is way too hard, i done it on pussy mode, thinking it would make it easier....NO WAY! How do you even have enough time to shoot all three? I can only just shoot 2 of them and i wait and wait until they are all close together, is there not anywhere easier to do this achievement?! seeing as this game is rated 2/10 for hardness....im finding this one achievement pretty hard! and all for 10g! Please help someone!

I got it in the level where you play Cross and you're in that Assassins headquarters room. It starts with a quicktime event where you shoot guys/bullets as you dude climbs and dives through the room. But as soon as that is over, three guys will repel down from the roof and this is just after a save point. Aim for the last guy to repel who is on the right and you can get all three of them up there on the ropes if you're fast. It took the 3 or 4 tries but i got it and it's right afte r save so if you miss, just click start and 'restart at checkpoint' and try again. Sorry i don't remember which chapter it is, you start out in the courtyard of the castle as cross, there's a swat guy with a shield to kill among other guys.

I got it in the level where you play Cross and you're in that Assassins headquarters room. It starts with a quicktime event where you shoot guys/bullets as you dude climbs and dives through the room. But as soon as that is over, three guys will repel down from the roof and this is just after a save point. Aim for the last guy to repel who is on the right and you can get all three of them up there on the ropes if you're fast. It took the 3 or 4 tries but i got it and it's right afte r save so if you miss, just click start and 'restart at checkpoint' and try again. Sorry i don't remember which chapter it is, you start out in the courtyard of the castle as cross, there's a swat guy with a shield to kill among other guys.

Yup, or when you are going up the church tower, three guys rappel down and that is also an easy three kill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if people know this, but you don't need to switch between covers to use it. You can just lean out of cover and press Y and he'll get out of the cover and enter slowmo (of course when he's done, he won't be in cover anymore) but what I did, was use this method in the clock tower. I ran around to where 3 guys were lined up, and did it, and wailed on the trigger and I got it :)

Good luck!

• 2 years later...

Easiest way I found was as bushmaster said, in the library after you finish the automatic QM scene. Three guys will rappel through the window. Just eQM and hold down the trigger (you don't need to tap it). Should be an easy 3 kills. If you screw up, just run in and die. You'll spawn right there again.