Achievement Guide

Maka

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the EA Mod gamertag name became available and I snatched it. I won't say which but I would like to try out if it'll work in giving out the EA Mod achievements.

It is a silver account and needs to have a gold status in order to work. Not a 48hr trial as it doesn't make you a gold member really.

If anyone is in need of this achievement, and is willing to try it out, then try to obtain a 1 month code for me to add to the account.

Please contact me via PM so we can exchange info, including the mod name to where to send a FR to. Etc Etc.

Hopefully it works. If it does, then i'll be willing to set up monthly race nights.

If anyone knows for a fact it won't then please let me know via a post on this thread. Please don't post an opinion, just facts on it please.

I was stuck on this achievement for a while and i'm just TRYING to help out.

Why am I asking for someone to do this? #1 i need a guinea pig, #2 i don't have a 1month code nor want to add my credit card to the account.

• 7 months later...

I think this game is quite hard to do 900 or more points.I haven't played this game for the terrible achievements.Level 50 and Cards are extremely difficult, the Level 50 online is very long to boost and some cards are very tough to win. For me,if Dead or Alive 4 and SEGA Superstars Tennis are difficulty 10,also this game merits 10.I have played all the Need for Speed series games but I'm not afraid to not ever played this one

I think this game is quite hard to do 900 or more points.I haven't played this game for the terrible achievements.Level 50 and Cards are extremely difficult, the Level 50 online is very long to boost and some cards are very tough to win. For me,if Dead or Alive 4 and SEGA Superstars Tennis are difficulty 10,also this game merits 10.I have played all the Need for Speed series games but I'm not afraid to not ever played this one

Difficulty is measured on the skill it may require to actually get some/all of the achievements. With a dedicated partner(or by yourself if you have two consoles) you can boost canyon to level 50XP via player matchmake in about 6hrs(if trading) or 3-4hrs(if with two consoles, like i did). Some of the rewards cards are indeed VERY difficult, specially when you are trying to get EA Mod card at this point.

When I finished the game, i would've given it an 7/10. At this point if you take sniperwork's banned EA Mod gamertag into the equation i'll give it a 6/10 since reward cards are meaningless until the next EA MOD for carbon is found.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the EA Mod gamertag name became available and I snatched it. I won't say which but I would like to try out if it'll work in giving out the EA Mod achievements.

It is a silver account and needs to have a gold status in order to work. Not a 48hr trial as it doesn't make you a gold member really.

If anyone is in need of this achievement, and is willing to try it out, then try to obtain a 1 month code for me to add to the account.

Please contact me via PM so we can exchange info, including the mod name to where to send a FR to. Etc Etc.

Hopefully it works. If it does, then i'll be willing to set up monthly race nights.

If anyone knows for a fact it won't then please let me know via a post on this thread. Please don't post an opinion, just facts on it please.

I was stuck on this achievement for a while and i'm just TRYING to help out.

Why am I asking for someone to do this? #1 i need a guinea pig, #2 i don't have a 1month code nor want to add my credit card to the account.

Regarding this post man, do you still have that EA Mod tag ?? and if so , did it work for the achievement ??

Regarding this post man, do you still have that EA Mod tag ?? and if so , did it work for the achievement ??

We've only tried it with 48hr trial codes(which do not give any accounts a gold status). It didn't unlock the achievement.

I am unsure if the silver status on the account is the reason why it is not unlocking, which is why if anyone would like someone to volunteer and donate such code to use it on the account, then they will have first crack at it as well. I'm not spending $10 on a one month code to test out something that'll benefit someone else, and haven't found one dirt cheap on eBay either. That is why i'm willing to work with someone if they do supply the code. Again, it may/may not work.

Once found to work or not, then i'll post it here so everyone can stop/continue sending FR and msgs to the account.

But surely if you can go online and play a match over XBL with the 48 code active then it should work ??

Could you tell me the name of the Tag you are using ?? there is a list i seen a while back with the all the EA Carbon mods that could help with this and ill just confirm for you that its on the list incase maybe this isnt an EA Carbon mod and just a regular EA mod. And also incase anyone does waste the money on a 1 month code. I have a friend on my list who would possibly be up for providing a code possibly to try this out. Even if you dont want to give out the name on here mate, if you just PM me the name of the tag on here or via XBL, i will check the list and you have my 100% guaranteed word that i will not speak the tags name to anyone.

Thanks regardless mate.

• 2 months later...