Beat the game on supersoldier, no achievement....

IISpiderII

I Beat this game on Recruit first. Then ran through on Supersoldier no problem. You have to go through the very first level too. Where it doesn't show any stats like "highest difficulty beat". I beat SS. But I started on Second Chance, then went through that first level and I got the achievements.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished my lengthy SS playthrough (due to dropping in and out of it, finishing New Vegas and starting DN Forever).

I doubt the difficulty affects it, I played this on my other account on Normal until just after learning about Stealth Kills. Then I changed to my main account and went straight on Supersoldier. Though like another poster my connection died near the end of the game. When I finished it I got all the difficulty achievements.

I don't think there's any logic to this glitch, either you get it or you don't and even a recent patch doesn't seem to have fixed it by what I've read here.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem when i completed the game the first time, i read around on the internet and it seemed like a common problem with the achievement not unlocking...people were saying complete the first and last mission again and it would unlock so i tried it a few times and still nothing (its just my luck). In the end i had to delete my save data and restart from the beginning, i thought they had released an update to solve this problem (i think theyve released 2 or 3) so all i can say is run through it again after deleting all your data...its a pain in the arse i know but it worked for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I started the game on supersolider on the first playthrough and got all the achivements fine. For what its worth I used mission select because I encountered a glitch after killing the first pinger when re grouping in the middle it did nothing so I had to restart the entire mission.

• 2 weeks later...

the only problem with deleting your save and starting over is that with how many of this games achievements are glitched it could glitch your six month achivement and you might either not be able to get it or habe to wait another six months thats why i havent done it yet i just wanted to put that out there

• 4 months later...

Yeah so I already had problems unlocking Dedication and Tooled Up, and Supersoldier glitched as well. Very nice. I tried everything, completed the tutorial, beat the last level again couple times, tried to beat it offline, nothing. So I will have to move my save file, I'm not going to delete it if it also deletes my legit rank 50 online statistics.

So I will probably try to run through the game on supersoldier, switch to recruit on the last level, beat it, then beat it again on supersoldier, that should unlock the achievement I guess? And then I will have my 1000g, which I should have had last night already...

edit: multiplayer stats are stored online, moving the save files didn't affect them.

Edited by Kovy88

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Completed the game on supersoldier, first playthrough, only used continue on the main menu, no achievement :mad:

looks like i'm going to have to remove my save data and do the whole thing again :(

Same here. Will try again in a diferent save storage.

edit: after starting a new game in a diferent save slot and beat the campain in SS no achievement.. F*ck this shit..

Edit 2: after moving my save to a USB storage and take it from my console I started a new game (third run) in a fresh new save and finaly got supersoldier achievement.

Edited by Achiever TM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Look I don't care what anyone else says, everyone doesn't know shit about this achievement, I had the same problem where I didn't get the achievement. What you have to do is delete the saved file on your hardrive, then play it all over again. Yes this is a bitch but if you want this achievement you have to do this. It works as I have done it. Message me if this helped you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn Crytek is messed up. I have the veteran, any difficulty, and even complete 12 levels on super soldier achievements and now i'm going to redo the whole game PLUS it shows that I beat all the levels on Supersoldier. It's worse for me because I don't have internet so if they did patch it I can't get it. I will never buy anything new from Crytek again, only used and "stolen" on pc. Oh yeah and same goes for EA I almost forgot. It's the least I could do :p

Edited by Lacrimor

• 3 months later...