Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like gears2! You people who 'bitch' are the ones that ruin games!

Get good! Or go back to halo! :mad:

Oh and another thing, no-one gives a fuck about trueachievements!

qft .

Agreed. Gnasher was enough but no lets make a gun thats 5 times more powerful and basically have to rush at the guys to kill them. All SO shitgun users who whore it out, I say this. Try using something that doesn't make you look like a complete failure, like a Hammerburst or Retro Lancer. They at least take some skill to use.

Only one bitch from me, and thats the skin bundle price. 3600ms, really.

I dont have a problem with the season pass, that download is worth it

Isn't the season pass 3600 points and comes with a free skin pack? Did I miss something, or are you saying there is a $35 skin pack out there?

I only have 2 complaints, firstly the matchmaking needs a patch, secondly the ending was OK at best but it didn't answer any questions raised in the first 2 games.

What EXACTLY are the Locust?

Why does the queen look human and speak the same language as humans yet other locust only know a few words? Adam Fenix says he was going to explain Myrrah to Marcus when he reached him but he never does.

What the hell are the sires and that whole *genetic bridge to our future" deal?, oh and why did people trek to Mount Kadar?

Why didn't Adam Fenix warn anyone when he discovered the locast queen? he instead worked for her and let e-day happen.

etc etc.

Oh and the Locust Queens death......lame, the final battle was against her overgrown bumblebee not her, we should have got to chainsaw that bitch in-half ourselves not in a cutscene.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: i been playing the gears of war franchise since i first got my box, loved gears 1 and 2 story line but when i fished gears 3 i almost broke my disk in have because of how shitty the ending was to me they didnt explain anythingggg i just wanted to know if anyone felt this way or didnt feel this way :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Edited by benster
spelling errors

I was loving this game so much ..... Until my rank has reset all my executions characters and weapon skins i unlocked have all gone i mean WTF why me ffs if anyone else has this problem let me know i feel like im the only person its happened to :(

I have lost some stats here and there, like getting dragged back a step or two but not that bad though.

If that happened to me, I'd stop playing cause I lost my trust completely.

Goodluck.

This is a great game!

However there are some things that are annoying. Trying to find games of Horde and Beast mode is ridiculously hard. They really have to do some work on the matchmaking in those modes. Whenever I get into one of those games it is a great blast though. :)

They are aware and working on it, saw it on twitter.

I'm getting matches within 5 minutes now so it's going better.