Achievement Trading Thread

Getting a boosting session together for all the MP achievements, maybe saturday or sunday..

Put down your GT and i will message when...

1. cheifjordan

What Games?

Also anyone add me GT shredtohell i'm always looking for anyone that will boost with me on and MP game and or co-op games. Just hit me up on Xbox Live. I got older games to so if you need a hunting partner I'm that guy!

Edited by Shredtohell

I just got all four of the achievements in one sitting. I didn't boost with anyone, I just selected Scout and did Conquest matches until Level 12, then I did Team Deathmatch for the rest of the way. It took me about an hour and a half max, and was WAY more entertaining than I thought it would be. The online activity is still pretty active for this game...had no problem finding matches of all types. Just an FYI.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was able to get it just playing. Took a few matches, host errors, and some that were just ruthless haha...but from this original post at 6:16pm till now 7:55pm, i was able to get it with relative ease in conquest. Let em capture one you've captured...wait for them to vacate...then recapture. easy points :)

Edited by ShadowKaster

• 1 month later...
Was able to get it just playing. Took a few matches, host errors, and some that were just ruthless haha...but from this original post at 6:16pm till now 7:55pm, i was able to get it with relative ease in conquest. Let em capture one you've captured...wait for them to vacate...then recapture. easy points :)

What do you mean by host errors?

I'm unable to connect to the servers since yesterday. I keep getting this message:

"...servers are unavailable at this time."

Was that what you meant by host errors?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am need of all 4 online achievement too. I can connect to the server and search player but it seems no one in the world will play MP anymore.

I am from Hong Kong (GMT+8), but I almost available all the time.

Thanks.

** I have completed this game on March 2, 2013

Edited by Kenmaster360

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...