How many gun's do you have gold?

JMNELSON

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have the DSR 50 and Ballista gold. Starting the XPR-50 next. I rarely get headshots so I don't get camos very easily.:(

Well luckily enough for you those snipers jus require 1 Shot Kills ;). I have Diamond( LMG's, Shotguns). Gold(AN-94, M8A1, Mtar, SWAT, M27, SMAW, FHJ, Kap-40, B23r, Svu-As, DSR-50, Ballista, Combat Knife, and the Shield to top it all off).

Since I don’t want to start off a new thread. I’ll just put It here.

Currently I’m trying to get the golden Executioner, after that it’s the kap-40 and I will have all secondary’s gold (diamond).

But does anyone has some tips for getting headshots with it? I mean, I am fairly good player with pistols (been playing mostly with pistols since cod 4) but this gun feels so off to me. I don’t like the full auto or burst pistol that much either (semi auto is the best) but I have been playing hardcore kill confirmed, I got 9 headshots I think, in like 5-8 games, which is not much off course because of the randomness of this gun, sometimes I need to headshot someone standing still twice, and sometimes I feel like I’m across the map and I get a headshot. But does anyone has some tips how to effectively get headshots and play with this weapon.

I have a few already :) I have the MP7, PDW, Skorpion EVO, (going for diamond SMG) The R870 MCS, DSR 50, FHJ18-AA (lock-on launcher) and I have diamond specials (gold Combat Knife, Crossbow, Ballistic Knife and Assault Shield) I may have more but I'm not on the game to be able to check. I am close to getting 3 other guns gold right now. (I dont go for one gun at a time, too boring and no variety)

Edit: I don't play this game too much, but since I posted this I now have Diamond Specials, Launchers, SMG's, and Snipers. I also have a gold M8A1 and R870 MCS. I'm proud of them :) got a lot to go though... LMG, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Pistols. 20 gold, 21 or so to go! ...at least since I'm very close to Prestige Master with almost 6 days played, I can have something to do still! Probably take me around 10 more days played since the pistols will be hard and I don't like assault rifles.

Edited by Dark Master2133
More info to add.

So far I have the R870 MCS shotgun gold. I am going to go for the Ballista now probably. What do you have gold?

To be honest, I can't stand BO2 and I never really went for them on any gun, I just got close to them on the guns I use regularly and decided to finish off and get it gold. I got it on these; M8A1, MSMC, PDW and DSR.