Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

Regarding private maches. Can you change the default times and still get them?

I got them all already, but on one of my domination games I change the time to the lowest possible, I won, but didnt get credit. Putting it back to the default I then got credit.

I change score amount on domination and got it fine. You win so fast there's no reason to adjust time

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the difficulty should be changed from 9 to somewhere around 5. Nothing is very difficult in this game and only a few points will hold you up if you are not careful. The guide is well written otherwise and feel free to use my solution in it.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=602823#vch

*EDIT*

Never mind i found it im retarded >_>

okay some how i missed a classified mission and when i check stats and awards it says 41/42 and when i check the campaign leader board it just tells me how many stars i got. How do i figure out which one i missed?

Edited by Emptiiness

Guest Scotty
okay some how i missed a classified mission and when i check stats and awards it says 41/42 and when i check the campaign leader board it just tells me how many stars i got. How do i figure out which one i missed?

in the stats and awards screen, the first page will be 4 options. the bottom one is campaign. click on it and you can go through about 46 pages, pressing :rbbut:. when you get to the declassified missions, they will be complete when there is a difficulty next to them and if they haven't been completed it will be '--' next to it.

So at the moment there are only 2 online achievements?

Yes. However, currently it's impossible to unlock the "Sybarite" achievement as it requires you to participate in 30 events and so far PCF has only released one. They're supposed to deliver a new event every week so you'd have to play the game at least once per week for 29 weeks to get the achievement.

Yes. However, currently it's impossible to unlock the "Sybarite" achievement as it requires you to participate in 30 events and so far PCF has only released one. They're supposed to deliver a new event every week so you'd have to play the game at least once per week for 29 weeks to get the achievement.

Well thanks, for the good and bad news. I suppose it isn't as much of a grind as Seriously, so I ain't complaining. :p

For those who are confused about the Private game related achievements, hopefully I can help you.

From my experience, they can't be achieved in Private games (not talking about the Overrun or Survival cheevos). I have a SILVER membership and I play while connected to Live, so one of two things must be true.

Either you NEED a Gold membership to get the achievements in Private matches, or it's been patched where Private matches no longer affect achievement progress.

I am NOT, by any means, 100% sure of this, but I've been playing FFA in Private matches and no progress has been made, so I'm fairly sure this is the case.

(If you could clarify this in your guide once it's been 100% confirmed, that'd be awesome :))

I did an Overrun game yesterday afternoon (Sunday 3/31) in a Private match (Joinable Party, so I was online) and it credited me with a win and progress towards the achievement. I am now 5/10 for the "Jack of All Trades" achievement.

I have a Gold XBL account.

Also, as of Thursday night 3/28, all the TDM, FFA and Domination achievements (as well as "Globe Trotter") were also unlockable in Private matches. Now I have no idea since there was a title update on Friday, and since I already have the achievements, I can't verify.

The guide really should be changed. Sadly there are far more than 2 online cheeves. Without gold you can barely achieve any

If anyone can do the math on this and figure it out that'd be cool. In my opinion, online means against or with real players. Literally speaking, it means if you can get them while offline on an island without any connection to the outside world. I got them all signed into Xbox Live, so I will need help on the actual calculations.

I´ve just reached level 50 with 6x XP, it´s so fast, but I´m a bit of a noob, so it took me around 35 matches - from 1 to 30 I went with 1x XP and from 31 to 50 it was 6x XP. (in total it took me like 5 hours I think)

Just twice more and I´m done with MP! It´s pretty fun once you get used to new style of Gears through.