Resident Evil 6 Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Genesis x360a

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my serpent emblems video guide if you want to add^^

LEON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oYGFGYU7C8]Resident Evil 6 - All Serpent Emblems Guide (Leon & Helena) - YouTube[/ame]

CHRIS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNJzCxkxRas]Resident Evil 6 - All Serpent Emblems Guide (Chris & Piers) - YouTube[/ame]

JAKE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMbzBYaXfQ]Resident Evil 6 - All Serpent Emblems Guide (Jake & Sherry) - YouTube[/ame]

ADA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWACzMdcW4s]Resident Evil 6 - All Serpent Emblems Guide (Ada) - YouTube[/ame]

my serpent emblems video guide if you want to add^^

Hey thanks for the offer. If you sort them into a playlist I will add the playlist. I have another sent of videos that have been given to me beforehand I've just yet to add them. But I will add your playlist link if you PM me one.

Edit: Roadmap now added. If you feel anything needs adding please do not hesitate to ask. Also does anybody have any input on the difficulty rating. I have it at 5 but I feel it could be around a 6 or 7....

Edited by Genesis x360a

there is an easier way to get this, chapter 1 of chris's campaign, after you beat the 2 j'avo which bust out of doors and have both arms mutated, you will come to a set of stairs with a guy stood at the top for you to sneak up behind and push, push him then restart checkpoint and do it another 9 times and it's yours.

Thanks will add this to the guide as an alternate method.

You credited everyone but him!

Edited by Tyger7

You credited everyone but him!

I did when it was in the guide. I must of removed the solution and forgot to re-add it when I was editing the letter post count. If you would check you will see it isn't there. I will re-add it soon. It always good to have Text and Video.

Edited by Tyger7

I wonder do you get the achievement if you unlock "diorama figures" on residentevil.net ? I'll try doing that...

Collect 3 figures.

You unlock Figures by collecting Emblems throughout the game. In order to unlock achievement you have to go into the Collections menu to see how many you have.

will i get less skill points when i play on easy?

because before i do my pro run, i´d like to collect the emblems first since i still need a lot of skill points anyway.

edit: another thing comes to my mind, i used the video for the ada achievment in chapter 4 where you must get throuth the boat section without being noticed. i did it exactly like in the video but i didn´t got the achievement. i assume nobody noticed me since i heard no alarm nor was anyone acting like i have been spotted.

Edited by CoregBlue1

I did when it was in the guide. I must of removed the solution and forgot to re-add it when I was editing the letter post count. If you would check you will see it isn't there. I will re-add it soon. It always good to have Text and Video.

I actually looked at the wrong achievement description when I said that, oops. I mixed them up.

For Silent Killer I must say the video is a little misleading. I thought you had to equip your knife, so I was doing so. I also thought you had to sneak up by holding :ltbut: but you don't. You literally can go up with any weapon, and even run up to the enemy. Just press :rtbut: when the prompt shows up. I almost thought you had to have a special skill.

I just got the Weapons Master achievement during Adas campaign but I don't have 10 kills with the Rocket Launcher or Gun Turret, so those are not needed for it by the looks of it.

Also I found that the Item Drop Increase skill in Mercenaries makes a LOT of skill points drop, and normal zombies are usually worth 500-3k a drop with this skill on.

Edited by Markbush

My friend and i just finish Chapter 3 of Leo in co-op. My question is Why i do have the achievements for all three chapter, but my partner dont. Anyone having similar problems

I really need help figuring this out please anyone can help me? I will not continue the game without a partner....

I really need help figuring this out please anyone can help me? I will not continue the game without a partner....

In order for the game to count the Chapter the player joining has to join whilst the host is still in the lobby. You cannot start the game and then invite your partner as the game will count the chapter. If that isn't the case then I have no idea.